Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

8faa307a.jpg

Here's some frags I put in today (frog in the blender, sand dollar, Leng Sy cap, etc.).

I guess I officially have a reef tank. :D

Nice!!!! Only took 619 posts to get there! :p I wish that was all I needed. I would have a reef tank by the end of the day :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!!! Only took 619 posts to get there! :p I wish that was all I needed. I would have a reef tank by the end of the day :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krish,

If you think it took long on RF, you should see my build on Bay Area Reefers...try adding another 1000 posts. lol.

Merry Christmas Brutha !

CONGRATS! Jim, welcome to the Club... officially now... can't wait til next year to actually be able to see them in that massive aquascape. Since you went big you'll have to follow suit and by big corals as well.... for us to enjoy from afar. I'm sure you'll do us proud Bro.

Cheers, Todd

Very COOL Jim, it's going to be real life reef before ya know it. Thanks for the update.

Cheers, Todd

84d1bc17.jpg

I tried borrowing a technique from Tony Vargas by attaching a siphon hose to a fork (or a multi tool). A simple, yet effective way to disturb the upper layer of the sanded and siphon detritus while doing water changes.

Jim,

Could you flip over this tool and get a pic?
I would like to get a better idea of what the fork is made of and how it is connected.

Back