Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

3E4E29B1-643A-40A3-B17C-D20161AE0B6C-7178-00001075051BD4B1.jpg

Finally got around to putting together a auto water change station. It's two 110 poly containers w/a Reeflo tarpoon pump. The container to the left holds fresh water and even has a auto top off and the one to the right is for salt water. A couple of turn of the valves and water changes are easy peasy.

nice..

i plan on upgrading my 55 gallons to two 165 or 200 gallons...I want to be able to do a 50% water change once in a while. :D

although, I'm looking for a better way to mix the salt in one of the vats then placing a pump at the bottom and turning it on.....any suggestions????

nice..

i plan on upgrading my 55 gallons to two 165 or 200 gallons...I want to be able to do a 50% water change once in a while. :D

although, I'm looking for a better way to mix the salt in one of the vats then placing a pump at the bottom and turning it on.....any suggestions????

On my 70 gal rubbermaid I just used a eheim 1260 inside the trough. Although, I have a rubbermaid 300 gal trough that I plumbed a panworld to for some serious salt mixing (there should be pics in the thread). If you are using large poly barrels like the one I'm using I would use similar plumbing. A couple of turn of the valves and you are good to go.

That video of the clowns was just too cute. They should be settled down by now and set dominance. They can really get into it, cant they! When my two little ones went thru that, I swore one of them was going to kill the other. They managed to do just fine.

Agreed, they have settled down. The little one is a feisty little guy. lol. They all are getting along in the frag tank by the way. The blacker ice female is the most dominant though. I'm still on the hunt for a anemone (maybe a ritteri)...so stayed tune.

How do you like the phone Jim? They have been trying to get me to upgrade my Galaxy s

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Forum Runner

As a iPhone user since day 1, it took me about two days to realize what I've been missing out on. Aside from having to figure out why my videos look narrow...its a great phone !

Last edited:
Back