I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol krish in the bahamas you could shop in your backyard and go panthers and broncos.

well boys today is the day.
it's been 2 nights that i have not been able to sleep just because i kept thinking about the game (i'm going coo coo :p) .
i really really hope that the Seahawks win even though my dreams kept telling me the oposite.
please doods cross fingers, wear lucky undies, any lucky charms are good too :) .
Anyways, i'm with ilham, it's gonna be either Seahawks vs. Steelers or Panthers Vs. Steelers .

Heck Yeah !!!

YUUUHUUU !!!!! YEAHHHH !!!
This is just amazing, seriously i'm so so so so freaking happy!!! :D
We dominated those panthers :badgrin: :badgrin: !!!!

1ST TIME IN HISTORY

Now please do you prayers ( i know i'm bad as homer simpson:oops: :D ) so we can hopefully win that super bowl !!!

if we play like we did today

That's the truth right there. If they can come out like today's hawks it will be a great game. If we come out like last week's hawks...it could be over early. The Steel curtain will be there to win and the Hawks have to do the same.

Props to the Hawks today. They had me feeling like a Seattle fan...and that's rare

You know of course that the Seahawks going to the SuperBowl is one of the signs of the apocolypse, right? Repent! The world is coming to an end!:lol:

Our Hawk's are going to make fans out of the country.. There are too many awesome stories and players behind this team.

Lofa Tatupu - Rookie Line Backer that not only performed like an all pro, but LEADS the deffensive team, reading the opposing offense and adjusting the deffensive line.

Matt Hasselbeck - Coming into the prime of his career. He can thread the neddle, play call, run, lead, you name it he' does it and the best thing.. His interceptions are next to nothing.

Shaun A - A humble MVP wicked cool footwork.

Mack Strong - Heart and soul behind Shaun A's success.

Offensive Line that could be chizzeled into the hall of fame as a unit.

5 Recievers Matt H alternates to regularly..

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is this team has blessed it's fan reinserting the fun of being an NFL spectator. No Dynasty's this year, no outlandish loud mouths going the distance, and NO "finess" teams. This whole season was filled with physical smart football and it was found on NONE of the teams with the media monkey on their backs..

It's safe to be a football fans again. Even FUN! ;)

Amen....This weekend was the 1st two games I watched all the way through all season. Physical football = real football. No more of the T.O. shennanigans....no more "look at me....look at me"...just good team efforts.

i agree i mean they played like never before and talk about that catch by Seneka Wallce, it was unbelievable .

I really really hope we win the superbowl :) .

Back