January 19th PSAS Meeting: Fish Food Making

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Dan, I will have at least one tank set up for swapping. Not sure if anyone will want to. It's tough to combine all that into one meeting, but I figure I will have it ready anyway.

Wow, no love lately! :lol:

Just to make a small announcement, I have indeed cleaned the viewing pane, so members visiting next Saturday will in fact be able to see into my tank. :D

I won't be able to make it. The Deep Blue calls. I hope you all have fun, and Jonathan... make a video and list for those of us that can't make it.

Well the display is looking sweet today. Cleaned most of an end panel too. So interesting to see what's happening in there! :lol:

Normal Beer?.. I think that we need to define normal beer. Jnarowe... some clarification here. I think that normal beer is really dark, nice thick head and is at least 8% by volume.

Normal Beer?.. I think that we need to define normal beer. Jnarowe... some clarification here. I think that normal beer is really dark, nice thick head and is at least 8% by volume.

sounds like Guinness:p(not under age drinker, just lived in ireland for a while)

I have a slight problem, taxi driver is on strike(not really but I dont want to drag her around all the time)
could anyone give me a ride? IM NOT FORCING ANYBODY! could meet up somewhere as well:)

Hey Tage...I will have some slightly more NORMAL beer on hand so that members will not be forced to drink the really good stuff. :)

Nelson: Guinness is crap. At least the imported version. I have had it in Ireland and it is much better there. But the far superior stout from Ireland is from County Cork, and it's called Beamish. mmmmmm....BEAMISH! :)

Couple of notes of business:

1. For those of you who wish to tour Tage's sweet tank set up, my house will be open Noon to 6 pm. Tage will be on hand both before and after the official meeting to take 6 people on the short drive to his place at a time. Coming early is the best for him I believe, and trust me, there's a lot to see and learn at Tage's house. We will not be giving directions to his place because there is very limited parking and he would rather just bring in a few people at a time.

2. LFS: How would you like to include a fish or coral in our raffle this weekend? Sherman has already pledged one of his Duncan polyps and I will donate a coral as well. Any LFS that would like to donate can contact me via this thread and we will make arrangements. I will grease pencil the donating store's name on the tank and we (Mike) will announce the donor as they are being raffled off.

Thanks!

Nelson: Guinness is crap. At least the imported version. I have had it in Ireland and it is much better there. But the far superior stout from Ireland is from County Cork, and it's called Beamish. mmmmmm....BEAMISH! :)

[

I've heard that its only drinkable in Eire but I havent heard of Beamish before.

anyone driving up from seattle area? Need a ride, parents have to bid on some house (-_-)

Last edited:
2. LFS: How would you like to include a fish or coral in our raffle this weekend? Sherman has already pledged one of his Duncan polyps and I will donate a coral as well. Any LFS that would like to donate can contact me via this thread and we will make arrangements. I will grease pencil the donating store's name on the tank and we (Mike) will announce the donor as they are being raffled off.

Thanks!

I would be more than happy to help out. Stop by before the meeting this week and I will load you up with a few things.

Is there any way that I can join the PSAS and come to the food making meeting? My wife is sick of the "Hun come look" syndrome. I would like to find some good people that are obsessed like I am.
[email protected]
Thank you,
Chad

Chad,

You can join at the meeting. :)

Another thing we could use is a large capacity coffee maker. I have hot pots but I cannot find my large brewer.

Thanks!

jnarowe,
thanks you for your responce,
I'll check my sources for a coffee maker...
How do I get location and time info for the meeting?

Back