January 19th PSAS Meeting: Fish Food Making

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You can find a Google Map and instructions in Post #34.

And a bit of an update on that as well: Our nice neighbors in the house just before ours have offered up their entire parking area. It is a small house with a 2 car shop on an upper level. PSAS members can fill both parking areas as needed, and I will post a sign with a "P".

I also just got back from The Shark Reef with two sweet mari-cultured coral colonies Eric has so generously donated to the raffle.

sharkreef1.jpg

sharkreef2.jpg

They are in for a short QT period and will be in the frag tank for viewing during the meeting. Make sure you bring some bucks to join in on the raffle!!

Maybe Mario will donate something too? :D

I have a 7 passenger van so if anyone wants to carpool, let me know ASAP. I live in Burien, so people can come to my house, or I can pick them up anywhere between my house and the Bainbridge ferry dock :)

Call (206)768-8954 if you want to come along (please do not call after 9pm).

Cheers!

My "edit" button is gone. Please disregard my last post. Something has come up and it looks like I may not be going... Everyone have a wonderful meeting, I am sorry if I don't see you guys!

what a bunch of rats... you won't believe what you will be missing! :D

A late update to the raffle, and I hope someone is bringing raffle tickets...

Sherman came by tonight and made me drink a bunch of beers, and he brought along this donation by Eric from The Shark Reef. This is a sweet donation! It's a picture of one of his favorite fish:

CIMG3068_edited.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic of a pic, but this is really cool and IMO quite generous.

Ziggy: Meeting officially starts at 2 pm but the house will be open noon to 6 pm to give everyone a bigger window to visit. You can come by whenever you want.

OK...we need a large coffee maker!! Anyone got one?

Wish you could make it Julia!

help

Is someone in the Lynnwood area going that I could connect with to give them a bunch of membership cards? I will not be able to make it; and was hoping to connect with a nearby member to bring the cards but haven't heard back. I will also look for a roll of tickets; not sure who has them.

Elections coming in a few months everyone; and the club really needs some leadership. Randy and I will be completely done and out. The show can't go on without quite a few leaders and we've been kind of wobbly for some time.

No it's not...only 23 messages. Sorry you can't make it. I was just wondering about that. I hope someone brings raffle tickets, or I am going to have to keep all the donations for myself! j/k :lol:

I'm driving by there to edmonds ferry. I'll leave in 10 minutes - I don't have your phone #. You can reach me at 3606478839 or reply here in the next few minutes

Jon

Is someone in the Lynnwood area going that I could connect with to give them a bunch of membership cards? I will not be able to make it; and was hoping to connect with a nearby member to bring the cards but haven't heard back. I will also look for a roll of tickets; not sure who has them.

Elections coming in a few months everyone; and the club really needs some leadership. Randy and I will be completely done and out. The show can't go on without quite a few leaders and we've been kind of wobbly for some time.

Ed is one his way with raffle tickets.

Trido is stopping by to pick up membership cards/forms for those who need to join.

The show does go on. :):)

Not trying to hijack the thread but thought you would let me post this since I was willing to donate a few items.

I recieved quite a few shipments this week including a coral/rock shipment form Jakarta, Hawaiian Fish and Inverts, ORA Clowns, fish etc. And my usual fish shipment filled with goodies.

So if you ar ein the neighborhood today please stop by and remember I MOVED!!!

Back