Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So this works ideally when you have it connected to a waterline instead of a garden hose then. And this contraption makes it so my garage does flood, again

I will have mine set up on the water line in the backyard, I tee off the spigot and run one side to the ro/di. And yes it will stop the container from flooding, only fills till the water raises float valve, which in turn plugs the outlet, which triggers a valve in the ro/di and shuts it down. Now I am going to bed!!!!

Your system can be hooked up to the tap by whatever means; that doesn't matter. The automatic shut-off valve goes between the carbon block and the membrane on one side, and inline on your pure water line on the other side. Yes, paired with a float valve they stop floods, lol

I'm setting up a system that has four 55 gallon barrels (food quality of course) for my RO/DI system. Two will be RO/DI, one will be saltwater, and other one will have RO-only for drinking water until I hook the entire house up to RO.

Clayton

I guess I'm lucky in that regard. My TDS is 52 at the tap, 4 after the RO, and of course 0 after the DI. I get about 1,500 gallons per DI cartridge. I would definitely recommend either an automatic top-off system; or the very least a large container with a float switch attached. No more screaming because the garage is flooded again.

Clayton

Gosh, I think the ducks might eat the fish..............How many ducks do you suggest for a 500sf garage. Is there a certain type, what do they eat, do they need certain lighting...oh dear I think I am already in over my head.

Lol!! hmm duck :D
ya and after they are done you can cook them and eat them and use the feathers for pillows hehe :badgrin: :lol: :lol:

hmm i guess you are the one who needs to cut down on the coffee :D, but that's ok.
If you get the ducks and if your feel like cooking, just make some duck a la orange.
trust me after that, i'm sure those ducks would disapear :D .

Back