Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Unreal, im telling chuck, this is a semi-off topic thread you guys went way to overboard. I thought better of you to

Jiddy stop...my family thinks I 'm going crazy sitting here laughing at the computer....

Stop postin about ducks on my thread, i have numerous threads setup for babble, i need this one for pictures and serious questions

man even when Jiddy gets mad it's funny LOL
don't worry dood we are only gonna post here when we know the answers to your questions, so take it easy dood ;) go get a drink.

Man I told you guys. Talking about ducks and how many you can have in a garage and what kind of lighting they need and cookin em! Ya just know you were going to get his goat........what? goat?........now I have stepped in it too........

I think we should start a discussion on the effectiveness of live rock when dealing with duck crap and drowning goats. My god, if someone is just tuning in they'll turn us in for animal cruelty; or have us evaluated for mental competency.

Clayton

LOL!!!
no seriusly guys, let's leave Jiddy's thread alone.
you can go to my threads and talk about animal farm in my threads :D

WoW Charlie and Gab im flattered, i will get those out tomorrow when i get home.

And Ruth, the war is pretty much over, except for the back glass that has green algae, the rest has died. The RS and hair are pretty much gone and get less and less everyday. Its funny to see how much brighter my tank is now, lol.

The Wife and I did a 33gal water change today, its all i could do since i bought a mag24 to do WC and had to hold the hose next to the pump since its bigger than a mag12 outlet/inlet, i will have to make somethin out of PVC, lol

well i'm glad your algae problem is almost gone :) and yes i bet your tank is starting to look pretty :), so now put some pictures in here dood :D

Back