Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You see i have to take side shots of my tank so i can hide the corals on one side of the tank and take a pic of the other side, lol -JK-

Looks super Jiddy. Is that still some calupera I see in there though.... It really does look good my friend... Good for you!!

Dont tell me about the caulerpa, i know i know. But now all i need to do is some aquascapin and ill be good! Im just scared of crabs attackin me!

Yea I moved a large piece of coral the other day, and I felt something on my hand under the rock..It was my last exsisting emerald crab, and he has gotten pretty big, startled me to say the lease.

Ken

ohh dood that looks pretty good !!
but ya you need to really do something with your rocks, i don't know may be form them in some sort of cave or something like that so it doesn't look to simple :D and Jiddy i think the crabs would be more afraid of you :D .

Jiddy wait a minute ..What the heck is that in your tank?!!??!!

I would be more scared of him!!!

jiddytank.jpg

LoL, most of the time when i say lol i dont really laugh out loud, but i did this time. I thout you were pointed to the caulerpa, tryin to rat me out, lol (wasnt really lol'n)

How about you and the hubby take the kid to see Mt.Rushmore Gab, and then you can come over and aquascape for me

Jiddy how far does your tank go back? From the pictures it looks like you got corals and water about 100 ft back! LOL. Looks good...Didn't know Gabby could stay underwater so long though...And she's got good color too. Must be the Tetra flakes with color enhancer you feed her.

LOL!!! that's freaking hilarius, how did you catch me :D
ya i really look colorful dood thanks for the kelpo you keep feeding me, it's totally taking me to a whole new level dood :lol:
and yes Jiddy, as soon as i get my papers i WILL be not only visiting you, trust me there's gonna be no napping for that cute baby of yours

Jiddy your tank look fantastic. For a tank that new you have done an excellent job. When you come up to pick up your sheets of coraline I'll buy you and the princess and the babe dinner and drinks!

Well in that case...... Im a big eater. True story, my son goes to daycare and the teachers say he is the best eater in case, all his "progress reports" say "ate everything" at snack time, lol, thats my boy!

So this is where everybody is hiding!Under 40 pages of Jiddys Master Piece Thread.
Wow this is one enormous thread. I think when this is all compiled you can come up with a best seller book. I'm no sure which category though whether about reef keeping or the hilarious joke that are in here.

Hello Everyone!Jiddy your tank is looking good...just don't forget to do more caves when you do your aquascaping it will add up to the water flow.

Joey

Back