Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow! Really nice polyp extension.... awesome!

Yeah!!! And they sway nicely with the flow:)

What is it? Sure looks cool.

Don

I was hoping someone would know:p

That's a nice looking coral you have there. Wonder if Kevin could help ID it..

Yeah...I'll start a new thread in his forum and see what he says. Thanks on the compliment!:)

I started the thread in Kevin's forum so we'll see...

I MISS MY 75gal!!! :doubt: Well... I miss the blue background with the nice shimmer on it:D

i still can't see why you got that coral... is ugly !!

just kidding dood :D ... of course it's a really nice coral and i hope you find an id for it or we'll just call it.... wild Krish :D .

Eight tentacles on the polyps... doesn't that make it yet another gorgonian? Anyone? Bueller? I'm honestly not sure.

Wow! It's been a while since I've updated anything here. I know some of you guys must have been wondering how my tank was doing with me being so bust and all and it is as good as ever. I didn't get a chance to go out to look for anything else, but I may go out at some point at low tide to see what I can maybe find. The cool little damsel fish is no longer in my tank. I think I coral bandit shrimp ate him after my clowns nipped off his fins. I should have known better...

Anyways, here's 2 shots of how things are in my tank. They were just taken today. I'll add some more when I get a bit more time:)

That aint messy, shes to young. Just wait a few months youll be happy you have to go to work. But really your tank does look awsome.

Don

That's exactly what I thought.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no clue what a messy diaper is untill solid food come into play.:badgrin:

I may have to DIY a diaper skimmer then:p Thanks on the compliments. This little storm should be totally passed by tomorrow so I may try and sneak out Friday for an hour or 2 at low tide and see what it left me. I'll post some photos if I go and find anything:)

LOL...Let Antonio do it:p You'll get there Gabbs...I can imagine what you have to deal with right now :doubt: Get some rest and do that water change:)

yeah dood i keep saying i'm gonna do it but seriously i'm to tired.
I think that if i let Antonio do the water change i'd end up with chocolate in my tank :p.
Well so far i just got 4 hours of sleep but it's all good .... don't ask me at night because sometimes i'm dreaming that i'm awake and feeding and when i'm awake i think i'm sleeping :p.

So the plan tomorrow is to go out about 10:00 am (if the weather is nice) and go hunting for a few more frags, hopefully a small anemone and 1 or 2 small fish for my tank. My wife said I can go :oops: I figured I wasn't in the mood to getting all hacked up by jelly fish or fire coral again so I bought these today:D Only thing which will be exposed is what my mask doesn't cover;)

I'll post pics tomorrow of course of what I find for the tank if anything. Anything else not for my tank that I catch just for their photo or what Andrew will get for his tank, I will add to my Bahamian log thread.

LMBO!!! :lol: way to gi Bahamian boy ...... just say that youre a tourist :p :lol:...... just kidding, i'm actually glad you got your suit thingy or whatever is called :p (sorry my brain isn't functioning to good right now :p.... i have the we're the champions song stock in my brain ).... now go get us something buddy :) .

By the way.... nice bed i like the frame thingy :D :p.

Back