Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL!!! You are always snooping around people's houses:lol: That bed catches me to my waist(LOL) Yeah, I'm hoping the weather is good tomorrow...I got a nice window of opportunity to get something so...:)

ROFL!!! You are always snooping around people's houses

well then may be next time instead of putting it on the bed put it on a hanger and on the door and i won't say a thing :p ...... well may be :D .
Anyways you should be happy i'm complementing the taste you and Christina have in furniture :D .
don't forget to get an anemone :p

Pics will be up later:)

I got a few things today. I found a cut little carpet anemone, but I think I killed it :doubt: I accidentally tore it in half trying to seperate it from the rock I brought him home one. I left him in my overflow though to see what happens. He's real small...About the size of quarter. Other than that, got a few cool things. When I arrange them I'll post pics:)

Anyways you should be happy i'm complementing the taste you and Christina have in furniture

LOL...I'll take photos pof my whole place for you then:p

LOL...I'll take photos pof my whole place for you then

awesome !!!as long as you don't show me what kind of undies you and Christina wear.... i'm kewl :p :D .
now show us what you got dood .... you're worse than a soap opera with the whole intrige on what you got :p :lol:

Just updating here. Not sure how long the setup will last with this rockwork though. I'm thinking on changing in up some to give the tank a bit more character.

It looks good, don't mess with it.

Are you sure? I wasn't sure if I should have tried to seperate the rocks a bit to have 2 seperate rock structures seeing the tank is so small and it looks like one big rock now...

Are you sure? I wasn't sure if I should have tried to seperate the rocks a bit to have 2 seperate rock structures seeing the tank is so small and it looks like one big rock now...
I really hate repeating myself Krish!!!!!! This thing is looking really good, if you mess with it, you could turn it into mush. Believe me, I know about mush!!!!!

I really hate repeating myself Krish!!!!!!

No need to... In any event, I wasn't planning or pulling the rocks out of the tank or un-glueing the corals to re-locate them. I was just thinking on moving 1 or 2 rocks under the water a bit. Really simple and straight forward. Never got "mush" from my thousands of tank moves yet and this would be nothing like a tank move at all had I considered going ahead with it. Like I said, haven't decided yet...

Last edited:
Just updating for those that visit this thread. I went ahead and re-arranged some of my rocks anyways. I figured I need to be happy with my tank seeing I'm looking at it all the time so I made the changes:)

Looks good! Are you going to keep it coraline free?

Don

Thanks Don and yes I am keeping it coraline free. I clean it off as it grows on the glass as well as the backwall. The bottom of the tank, I just leave though:)

Thanks Don and yes I am keeping it coraline free. I clean it off as it grows on the glass as well as the backwall. The bottom of the tank, I just leave though:)

You inspired me to scrape all the coraline out of my tank. I got 2/3 of the back wall done, now the inspiration is gone:) what a pain.

Don

LOL! Yeah, I stayed on top of mine from day one so it didn't get bad. When it's been there for a while, that's the toughy!!! I just took a few more shots. Here they are:)

The last one I think I've heard Andrew call star polyps or stony corals. The others are gorgonians from my understanding. With all the flow I have, I may try a small sea fan to see how it does:)

Back