Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL...I'm going to try something different with the camera later to see if I can get some better shots. The shots I post here are nothing like the real thing. These photos make my tank look dull! Well duller than it is:D

LOL...I think these are the most accurate shots I've gotten so far! Hope you like! I'm going out tomotrrow at about 3:30 to search for some more stuff so hopefully I'll have a few more things tomorrow!

ahh i like that coral !!.... darn it, i wish you were closer :p :D .
kewl pictures dood... but this time you forgot to add some furniture in there :p :D .

Hey Rob! Looks similar, but still kinda different looking from the ones in that link. How do the undersides of the sea mats look? I'll flip the one I have over tomorrow and take a closeup. That should make it really easy to identify:)

Check you tomorrow man:)

They kind of look like a smashed piece of gum on the underside, lol! If not, it could be some sort of Alveapora.

They kind of look like a smashed piece of gum on the underside, lol! If not, it could be some sort of Alveapora.

I've got a sea mat in my tank and will get a picture of it for you.

Cool...If not, I'll cut a potcake's tail and put it on the cut for a bit and see if it gets poisoned:lol:

I went out and got a few more things today. I'll post all the pics tomorrow when everything comes out but here are some some for starters:)

I got this little green carpet anemone today. I can't find him now because my flow took him, but hopefully he'll come out tomorrow. He's about the size of a penny!

Some zoos which I will get better shots of tomorrow

A purple gorgonian...I got a few frags which I will post tomorrow as well as some otherr corals I didn't take any pics of yet;)

Last edited:
You know Krish, I am gone for a summer and when I come back you have a completely different tank and all kinds of corals, what happened man? Now I am feeling all alone in the coral-less reef tank world.:(

I'm kidding of course, your corals look great!

Tim

You know Krish, I am gone for a summer and when I come back you have a completely different tank and all kinds of corals, what happened man? Now I am feeling all alone in the coral-less reef tank world.

I'm kidding of course, your corals look great!

Tim

Thanks Tim! I'll have some really nice shots tomorrow so look out for them:D

Some zoos which I will get better shots of tomorrow

That's what I'm hoping for.:D

I took a picture of the polyps that I have that were called moon polyps. I couldn't find much info on google.
I had to take a picture in the morning with just the actinics on to show the polyps opening up.

Back