• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Steelers fans are almost like Red Sox fans, they just come out of the woodwork... Haha =)

The shop is looking great too!!

So am I the only one thinking of the old Mervyn's commercial....

Open, Open, Open .... the lady chants staring in the glass doors...

Oh come on skimmy, your a balloon popper! We know its going to be a while. You know most of us are just looking sooooo forward to the opening, we just CANT wait!
:p

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Store is lookin real good, all that hard work is paying off. Sooooo Eric & Becca you might need a lil snack to warm your souls

fresh out of the Smoker :hungry:
SmokedSalmonbatch1done11-1-12.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Oh no Mojo, did not forget... just that yours is still a little raw
Smokercover11-1-12.jpg

SolDucKingMe10-26-12.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Last edited:
Wow Todd. That looks simply amazing.v We might have to make a stop after going to Kirks tomorrow night. You gonna be around?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yea, stop on by and I'll load ya up on some goodies to have around the store. About six more hours til next batch comes out of smoker, must be 30lbs just in the Big Chief alone, whole house/neighborhood smells like Smoked Salmon.

Cheers, Todd

Red Sox, now were talking. I went to games in Boston on my bosses tickets. We sat right behind 3rd base about 20--25 ft. from Wade Boggs. He had great seats. We also sat in the top row under the upper deck and couldn't see the scoreboard or most of the outfield. We had to run down the isle to check the score. Great times.

Store is lookin real good, all that hard work is paying off. Sooooo Eric & Becca you might need a lil snack to warm your souls

fresh out of the Smoker :hungry:
SmokedSalmonbatch1done11-1-12.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Oh my.....that is a hug gold mine.

Becca

Whoa, whoa, Mike, I called on it first. Looks like I am going to have to go up there and camp out in your backyard.

Back