Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We need everyone's help to spread the word to your local fish stores and/or online vendors.

We would like potential exhibitors of SEAMAX to contact us ASAP for booth choice.

For booth information, please contact us at [email protected]

exhibitionhallA.jpg

I will try to make it over for this, and I will also put this thread as a sticky in our new club forum on here.

It will be a good old time. Throw a bbq in the back of your truck, and I will bring some of those kabobs I made at the summer BBQ! Tailgatin' at SEAMAX!:lol:

Just a thought.

On the local FOX channel every Friday they do a segment of what's going on for the weekend. How about getting some free advertising the weekend of? I'm not sure what it takes to get our event on the news, but if it sounds like an option I could look into it.

Now this idea doesn't have to be just spread on the Seattle channels. Maybe Boise, Portland, and Spokane news channels have something similar.

Anybody know if these other cities do something similar?

Just a thought.

On the local FOX channel every Friday they do a segment of what's going on for the weekend. How about getting some free advertising the weekend of? I'm not sure what it takes to get our event on the news, but if it sounds like an option I could look into it.

Now this idea doesn't have to be just spread on the Seattle channels. Maybe Boise, Portland, and Spokane news channels have something similar.

Anybody know if these other cities do something similar?

Thanks for the tip!
I want to definitely look into this for all three of our shows, MAX, SEAMAX, and APEX

SEAMAX20111025x134-2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to reveal to you the official SEA-MAX 2011 web banner!

If you would like to help advertise the show by posting our banner on a website, you can capture the version above by right clicking and "save as" or go to the MAX website to capture the standard 468x60 pixel size version at: MAX Info

We VERY MUCH appreciate your support and fine words of encouragement. We simply couldn't do it without all of your help!

Warmest Regards,

Kevin Adams

Last edited:
Back