My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would love to rpovide you folks with an update, but I am 570 miles away from the system , and will be here for the next 2 weeks. This really sucks, but what can you do, this pays pretty good.:D:D:D

Oh, and Greg, as far as the sand goes....................what sand?

Hey Charlie, lookin good and what a great way to start the new year! Hey we got a ric with your name on it sir, give us a shout next time you roll through

About time for an update, wouldn't you say????

Actually, not too much going on, just kind of taking things a little slower than the last time. I have added some frags, don't have them mounted yet, they have been down on the eggcrate since last Sunday. I am going to take today and get them situated.
I got my 75 gallon refugium all cleaned up and ready to go, I just need some plumbing parts. I figure I am going at about the same pace as Scooter is so things have to be good, right????:D:D:D Sorry Scooter, just had to throw that in. Anyways here goes with a few pics:
IMG_8360.JPG.jpg

aculeus.jpg

austera.jpg

micropthalma.jpg

nana.jpg

purple-rim-cap.jpg

tenuis.jpg

tricolor.jpg

Sorry to take up so much space from the experts here.:D

Saves on cleaning the thing up though.
Have another cup and it will be OK!!!!
One more thing, all these frags were treated for red bugs before entering the display, so I hope things will be OK. If not oh well, I will just make sure to TELL EVERYBODY, that I have them.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Charlie, looks great man...so glad you are back on your webbed feet. Is that a new friend for Willis I saw in the pic....the little black pup? Very cute. BTW I love the new rock work, but you need some sand ;)

welcome back Charlie,,,:)your tank start to looking pretty good again,,it will be no time to be like it used to be..
i will be in Calispell next week,,how close are you.

Charlie, looks great man...so glad you are back on your webbed feet. Is that a new friend for Willis I saw in the pic....the little black pup? Very cute. BTW I love the new rock work, but you need some sand ;)

It is nice to be back in the mix Reed. I am waiting for some of our experts to chime in here and tell me how I am doing. The little black pup showed up last Friday, and Willis hasn't eaten her yet, so I guess things are OK:D:D:D.

Sand, sand, what means sand??? I will have a dsb in the fuge, probably 6".

welcome back Charlie,,,:)your tank start to looking pretty good again,,it will be no time to be like it used to be..
i will be in Calispell next week,,how close are you.

15 miles Dang, I would love to have you stop by, bring your camera.

Thanx for the compliments, coming from you, that means alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you hit town here?

Back