my 48x30x15 shallow peninsula style tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

my clownfish that is always getting kicked out is showing interest on the elegance...hes been checking it out a lot....
hes homeless(in my tank)..he used to host my yellow torch but then when i sold my blue carpet my other bossy clown kicked him out of the yellow torch..then he found and host my bubble mushroom...though at night the bubble mushroom deflates so he cant host it..he found the green torch and hosts it at night...but then the mean clown kicked him out again and claim both torches..now the poor clown is homeless again at night...
so i am happy hes showing interest on the elegance:)yeah my pair of clownfish are full of dramas:D

DSC08985.jpg

DSC08986.jpg

DSC08977.jpg

DSC08980.jpg

new update in my tank...its been a while...i reaquascape my tank as one side of the tank is getting neglected as i couldnt reach to clean the wall...i push the rocks near wall,so its viewable full side,full front and half on other side.....i have so much room now and can see a bit of sandbed....i still need to add more liverock as i have frag racks everywhere....heres current pics of tank:)
OLD ROCKSCAPE
DSC09556.jpg

NEW ROCKSCAPE:)spent 9 long hours....
DSC09658.jpg

DSC09660.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

front side
DSC09662.jpg

back side
DSC09663.jpg

excuse the frag racks,i will add more rocks to fill up tank and so i can glue/put the corals thats in the frag racks...corals in the frag rack is all my encrusting montis....:)

surprisingly...this neon red with yellow orange mouth is growing
DSC09682.jpg

after rearranging everything my mini red carpet splits...i thought it was a haddoni but im wrong..its a maxi mini red carpet...it looks like a haddoni though
DSC09685.jpg

DSC09720.jpg

DSC09697.jpg

DUDE, Wooooooowwww, I have never so much color, wow. I could only dream of something like that. I would love to come over and see it in person sometime, Wow!!!!!!!

Looks amazing! I recently got a baby elegance, I hope it grows to the size of yours. What happened to your bubble? I didn't see it in any of the pics, or did I just miss it?

got lazy updating this thread...so heres an updated tank pics...:)
DSC00126.jpg

excuse the frag racks...i am having a hard time getting rid of it...
DSC00137.jpg

DSC00140-1.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00132-1.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

pics arent the best...for some reason some are too bright...:oops:

Back