my 48x30x15 shallow peninsula style tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks tom and adam...nope its still the same camera except i changed some settings on it and i cant remember,,,:Dso now i dont let my son get near it cause if he does for sure he will push buttons and change evrything :lol:

would like to see more updates, i know you got something hiding up your sleeve :) great tank Charisse,,,,pictures are great but when you see it in person "speachless" is a correct word :)

thanks inna:)
i really havent add any except the nice rics i got from u..i actually took some pics and will upload later:)
i really like it...my ric garden filled up:)thank u

WOW, what a outstanding looking tank.
I really wish I could have spent a couple hours looking at all the corals, cuz it would really take that long to really see everything.

Very nice.

PPEs now? Jealous! Are you still doing the move Charisse? I saw your ad on R2R. When is that taking place(if) and if so good luck to you on the tank moving!

You got PPEs now! I have been wanting some of those ever since I started the hobby, and still havn't gotten ahold of any. I'm not sure i
anymore if it's really a hobby, or a curse!:lol: Would love to see your tank in person some day.

u guys are funny:D
badger126:yup i am moving but maybe by end of this year....i have to sell my current house or find at least a renter or whatever comes first....we really need a bigger house....and i will plan ahead how im gonna move stuff..maybe ask a couple of friends to hold my corals...
faciosity:u are very welcome to come anytime:)and sent u a pm:)

i havent posted any pic for a while:)took some just right now....i didnt add any corals...just letting everything grow...trimmed a few...my pets are growing great:)
heres current full side shot....i took out 1 frag rack..3 more to go:D
DSC02360.jpg

front..where u can see my super duper monster rhodactis shroom...:)
DSC02356.jpg

and the other side of tank
DSC02358.jpg

Amazing! Nice pictures. How big do you think that rhodactis shroom is? Is it the same variety I got?

Amazing! Nice pictures. How big do you think that rhodactis shroom is? Is it the same variety I got?

yes its same family but different type i think...this one is frilly....i dont know how big it can get...it has a baby but then i lost it not dead but somewhere in the tank....:)the one u got from me is the common orange rhodactis variety.....
this one keeps getting bigger and bigger...its almost as big as my wellso:D

Back