My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Good Job Brady!

Your tank is looking good to my eyes!

It's been a while since i've checked out this site... hope all is well and you're getting good info:)

...but the tank looks like it's coming together nicely. Now you just need to get a bigger one!:D

How's your Ca/Alk project coming along?

Hopefully things will start growing like weeds and you can give me some corals:p

Alright, I think I've reached my limit. The rule is three smile faces per thread max right? I've annoyed everyone here I'm sure!

But keep up the good work!

-JOSH

Josh

Hey man nice to see you on the comp now. Everything is going good with the tank and all. The alk/cal is going good so far... I will be more then happy to give you anything from my tank. But not the red zoas :) Thanks again for the corals and the set up of the tank..

well i have waited long enough. Im going to add some more corals to the tank :) some zoa's for sure and some other things. i need to find a place to put the stuff :) Will post pics later

well i picked some more zoa's today. And no there not the orange ones :) i was going to but i need some new colors in there. Im acclimating them now so hope i will have some pics tonight...

well here are some new pics not the best. I picked up some nice zoa's. One set of zoa's hasnt opened up yet but you get the idea..I should have a nice mix of zoa's after they all grow..

i have been fighting the urge to get a bigger tank :) like a 120.. we have been talking about it and we have been checking the prices and stuff so who knows :)

Back