Nana's 40B

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I know what I'm feeling isn't new to many out here but to me it is amazing!! I actually feel like a little kid who just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels....

Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.

A new setup is like Christmas morning when your 10

Skimmer fits perfectly!!
by5u2y7u.jpg

Last edited:
BioPronto Marine by Two Little Fishes.

Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.

I'm curious about why you chose that one.
I mentioned another one in a thread, only because it was one that I had seen talked about.

Years ago, I used a bacteria starter product ( back in the days of undergravel filters) that seemed to work pretty good, but none since.

For my 26g I used Stability by SeaChem which worked great. Seeing as I was ordering from BRS I wanted to just get everything at once. I spoke with CS at BRS and they recommended the BioPronto. So there ya have it :) Of course they most likely did so to make a sale but it's also gotten great reviews.

I don't remember the one you mentioned, sorry.

In another thread I mentioned Dr Tims or whatever it is. lol
I've seen other references to it also.

Congrats on the new set up. Always so fun getting everything set up. Did you decide to use sand in the sump area/fuge?

Cheers,
Alex

By the time it gets here I should be ready to start transferring some corals. @mfinn, as soon as this is done I'll be ready to ship out your Favia :)

By the time it gets here I should be ready to start transferring some corals. @mfinn, as soon as this is done I'll be ready to ship out your Favia :)

That would cool.

No hurries. I am officially retired now.:cheer2:

Have lots of time

Back