PEPPIE's AIO CUSTOM BUILD lots of PICS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Got the stand finished. I made sure it would hold a 10gal QT tank as well as a little covered storage for test kits.
I bought a Octopus nano skimmer for the tank. Just finished getting it to hang right. Alittle dremmal work and a few new holes and its ready to make bubbles. They are brand new on the market I like to live on the edge LOL. I'll keep you up dated on how or if it works.
Next post will be of the completed system.

That is one sweet looking stand peppie. Very original and beautiful wood.

Thanks guys.
I put water in and let the dust settle. Here is what I got for now. I am sure it will change once the livestock starts to go in.
I wanted differant levels for differant corals. Lighting and flow needs. Also wanted lots of nooks and crannies for small fish hiding places.

Man that turned out awesome !! I like it alot :D
But now i have alot of projects for you here at my house
LOL

Absolutely incredible Peppie, IMO the Sweeeetest Nano out there. Both inside & out you have achieved something to be very proud of. I'm already going through my stash of exotic wood pieces for a project with my 15g acrylic, you have definately inspired me to get creative again.

Thank you, Todd

Ok all I'm having trouble getting my head thur the door. lol, as Elvis would say Thankyou Thank you very much.
I am very proud not only of the build but also to inspire someone else to think outside of the square box.
I have a small 10gal QT/hops/jumpstart tank up and running right now, It will soon get a good remodel.

I got a couple of shots of the background light. The pictures are not great the lighting is not showing up a bright as it really is.

Back