RF Membership Drive Contest

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to win this more than ever now. I got home after wwork today, and my big blue coralprops clam looked horrible! It was fine last night, and when I inspected it closer I came to the realization that somehow it got detached from it's rock. It is almost totally dead now, and I am devastated.

I need to win this more than ever now. I got home after wwork today, and my big blue coralprops clam looked horrible! It was fine last night, and when I inspected it closer I came to the realization that somehow it got detached from it's rock. It is almost totally dead now, and I am devastated.

Sorry to hear man...If you want to win, I suggest you make up some flyers and pass them out directing people to RF!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can count them just as easy as us Air! lol What ever is on this thread is what will be counted. We have had alot of new members since we started but only some have listed in this thread so the competition is still wide open, So get some of those freshes over here, lol

Mojo

You can count them just as easy as us Air! lol What ever is on this thread is what will be counted. We have had alot of new members since we started but only some have listed in this thread so the competition is still wide open, So get some of those freshes over here, lol

Mojo

Are people actually referring new members and they aren't posting this here? Who doesn't want FREE stuff?:first:

I have been trying to get tons of people involved, and everybody says they are joining up, but I'm not sure if they found the right thread because I'm not getting crap for referals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back