RF Membership Drive Contest

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I got somebody! I can't believe I have to try so hard to get people to join a good thing for free! Just wait til I get Zeb on here, and he can tell you about his lionfish stinging him recently!

Yea! Another referral.
Welcome Bob.
Hope you enjoy the site. Look forward to hearing more from you. Stop by the "Come on in and say hello" forum and tell us more.

We were referred by faciosity. Ben is the sous-chef here at Rock City Grill, and has been wanting to set up a tank at work for quite some time.

We were referred by faciosity. Ben is the sous-chef here at Rock City Grill, and has been wanting to set up a tank at work for quite some time.

hey i was referred by faciosity

Welcome to RF we're glad to have you over on the forum, If you ever need anything please feel free to pm or post any of us here, I'm sure you'll get lots of support! :)

Now everybody is pulling through for me, Thanks! People I work with love to stare at my tank and learn new stuff, so I printed up flyers with simple instructions how they can help me and learn more at the same time. Hopefully a few of them will actually become more active members.

And I still havn't got Zeb on here. I've been trying for six months, and he keeps saying he will. He's got an aggressive tank that he needs to show off, and explain why he got stung by his lionfish!

I was going to register as a new member referred by Skinz, but it seems I'm already a member. I guess I need to spend more time here. :)

My name is Scott and I was referred to RF by skinz78. I've had aquariums since I was young and set up my first satwater FOWLR back in 98. My dirst reef tank came around 2001 and I currently have a 180 mixed reef set up as well as a 40B propogation system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back