Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cherry Finished

And here we go with the finish work all done. just need to fit the doors and we'll be ready to go. the Cherry really pops with the finish on it...See pics

Salsaking tank ready for life...

Well the skin is all done and fitted and the tank is running great and ready for corals. Still has a few electrical things for clean up but other than that it's all finished up. Here are pics taken today after the skin was mounted...The Cherry is really going to look nice as it ages... I've also inclued a pic of the old tank during take down...Eric surely has something much better the second time around.. :) Thanks to all that helped out with the moving in process!!! The next pics will be as the tank gets filled and really starts to mature...More to follow, so stay tuned..

Thanks
Eric
Veralte Aquatics

Last edited:
looks great Eric! had to go out of town! I will call you in the morning! Thanx again! I will bring the skimmer in the morning!

Take Care

eric

WOW, Stop by today and what a setup. Great job guys looking good. I like the canopy, you can push the beast up with one hand SWWWEEEEETTTTT.

running

So Is it all hooked up to and running from the sump room?

Looks Great :)

Yes it's been running off the sump room for a while now, we were just working out some details. It has fish in it and the corals will start to go in shortly. If you have a chance to see it in person it's really something that the photos just dont capture.. :)

Salsakings new skimmer...

Well Eric decided that the Ets 1000 with an iwaki 100 wasnt cutting the mustard, so he went out an got an Orca 250 external. It started to kick in after just 10 minutes; so we'll see how good it does after the breakin... Pretty neat little skimmer though...

Specifications:

* Watt Draw: 120 watts
* System Capability (gallons): 200 - 800
* Air Flow: 1,950-2600 liters per hour
* Recommended Water Flow: 400-600 gph
* Footprint: 16" x 20"
* Diameter: 11.8"
* Height: 32"

Now that is what I call a skimmer! I love to see so many uses out of the Reeflow darts, That is one heck of a pump & the AO Smith Motor is also so quite, 10 minutes & look at that color of skimate.

Eric, another thing to consider for your reeflo 250. There is a kit to increase the lenght of the neck of the skimmer. I'll find a link for ya. Pretty neat that its expandable. Your probably don't even need it, but its always an option.

I looked at this skimmer too. I was going to gravitiy feed it with an overflow drain.

Here's the reeflo 250 expansion link -------->Click here!

Last edited:
More stuff going in....

Hey all just an update and a couple of pics. We've added a few more fish. ( Thanks Barrier Reef) and a couple of frags to go with the little clam and of course every tank has to have it's Master... Can you spot him in the pics??? here you go, more to follow!!!

Dam, got so many nozzles sticking out reminds me of a WWII movie, someone is ready to attack!:lol:

THank you Eric for all of your hard work! I appreciate it! System is now ready for some coral donations! :)

Back