Saltyfish's CR Build!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I especially love the pic containing the Full Throttle. How many of those did you have to drink to find the energy to build that thing ;o)

Finally got around to getting this set up. I still have to hook up the feed pump and set the drip under that tank but I need more fittings from Lowes. I am going to feed it off the return pump of the sump so I don't build up too much pressure in the reactor and the sump already has a return fitting in th eside from when I had it hooked up to my freshwater UV filter return

That is a 10 lbs bottle in case you are wondering.

90Gallon65.jpg

Yes Yes I know this is big for a 90 gallon tank, I am just using this as a way to get to know the equipment before I get the 630 set up.

Last edited:
Got it all set up, hooked up, turned it all on and probe holder leaks! GRRRRRRRRR

I guess I will go get a new one, dang it I got excited and made a special trip to lowes! Maybe next week ladies and gents

Question where did you get the black foam-- I need some !!

I have never seen holes in the intake pipe -- I hpe media does not get sucked thru those holes and get Stuck in the impeller--Inspectors see every potential problem :-0

And is that grey valve--looks very nice/precise and that to me is one of the biggest pains.

:)

Paul

Back