Scooties Project "X"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That came out really nicely Scooter! You should really get great coverage with that setup. Very neat man regardless of how much you think you screwed up:)

The 3 way MBV cost me $363, I have to get the slip for the web-site but if anyone is interested I can post the link when I find it, I doubt if you can get it cheaper anywheres else, I ordered it from a plumbing supplier on-line. The Hayward came with both sets of fittings, slip & threaded, these I've threaded, hope they don't leak:

FYI Krish I screwed up plenty , cost me double for that plumbing & I'm not even finished :(

Gotta admit, I love it now that it is done:D

UPdate time again!

It is time again to post more photos, man this was crazy but I finally have the CL plumbed, Now I need to leak test it but it better not leak because I'll have to saw off an arm:lol:

Top right corner I also added the Sump return plumbing for later, it will go through the Coast to Coast with lock-line & I'll use it as a siphon break.

That's insane! Came out real nice though...You did a great job plumbing it. I see what you mean about the size of the plumbing! Hope it all checks out fine with the leak test:)

When your running 1 1/2" & 2" plumbing plus a sump drain & return, it takes lots of planning & I could of extended my stand width about 4". If you could only see the size of the plumbing & the mix of pipes going all over the place, it is hard to justify with pictures, I spend hours thinking & rethinking this one, plus made so many trips to Lowe's for plumbing parts it was crazy! Whew & I still have the sump left to plumb one of these days:(

Now I need to leak test it but it better not leak because I'll have to saw off an arm

i didn't know you were THAT wild :D :p .
It seems like you did a great job with the CL :) but what does Coast to Coast means :p ?

That will take you 2 minutes to do so don't worry your head

i don't knwo Krish i have a feeling he's gonna do a monster sump :D .

Looks like that was fun to do. :badgrin:
After the leak test comes out dry you can do an Ed Hahn happy dance and pat yourself on the back.
Job well done!

After the leak test comes out dry you can do an Ed Hahn happy dance and pat yourself on the back.

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol:, you know his movie is coming out pretty soon.
Ed you're gonna be famous after this week with those red tight undies :lol: :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back