Some new pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am really gonna make a trip over to spokan this summer..
Gotta visit you three and charlie and would love to meet Angie I think it is??

Yes Adam my name is Angie and we've met briefly while we were over there in February. But we can meet again....lol. Just let us know when your coming this way and we'll be sure to hide everything from the chainsaw you plan to bring....lol.

Yes Adam my name is Angie and we've met briefly while we were over there in February. But we can meet again....lol. Just let us know when your coming this way and we'll be sure to hide everything from the chainsaw you plan to bring....lol.
No NO NO not you I know you. Been there done that LOL J/K:badgrin::D
I was speaking of ?? BARBI?? who own the fish store over there??

Just joking I love you both you know that..

If we meet at Red Lobster the fee for corals will for sure go up, just cuz we would need the money to afford to eat there.....LOL...J/K

How bout MCDONADLS and I just want to visit.. Not really going over to get corals.. More to go for a weekend and visit some friends..
Corals would just be a bonus if I come back with some..

Adam you should go over there around 4th of July time we will be over there in the CDA area but really we go all over (Washington state,Idaho and Montana). I cannot wait to check out some of the tanks over on that side of the mountain and check out the stores:)

I will be makeing a weekend trip for sure some time this summer.
Wanna leave early friday morning and come home sunday.. prolly get hotel in Spokane for two nights.
Make it a kid free weekend.. WOO HOOO PARTY!!

Been awhile since I posted anything in this thread so figured I'd post a few pics of some new additions. Please ignore the dirty glass...pretend it's not there!!

Hector's Goby
3573713760_13ba3d793a_b.jpg

Two Spot Hogfish
3573713256_fa55279177_b.jpg

Benghaii Cardinalfish (There's a pair, but I didn't get a pic of them together yet)
3566630069_13c4ce72ba_b.jpg

Purple Sub Zoanthids
3547228508_463d1cc825_b.jpg

PHE Zoanthids
3546420997_d0a7991a9b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some ORA Corals that we picked up from Barbie recently. These pics were taken just after corals were placed in the tank, so some are a bit angry.

ORA Australian Delicate Acropora
3567168843_85da541cd7_b.jpg

ORA Pearlberry Acropora
3567167657_a15163e05f_b.jpg

ORA Hawkins Echinata
3567166067_8ecc0d639c_b.jpg

ORA Stuber Staghorn Acropora (it's just a stick, but it's a 4" stick!!!)
3567979604_9cbe1667cd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Same thing I feed all my fish. I feed several different foods, Frozen Rod's Food, Frozen Mysid, New Life Spectrum Optimum SW flakes, as well as a home made mash and a few other things. I also feed dry algae sheets each day and all the fish tend to nibble on them, while the Yellow Tang and Foxface devour them.

Your red planet sure is looking pretty. What bulbs are you using again? I'm going to change out my T5s to a different color combination as the lighting seems to be too bright for a lot of the zoas and lps I have in that tank. I'm going to go more blue I think...

Back