thatguys 120g build.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Really nice pictures of your tank and new corals.

Have you had the 24 tip flowerpot before? I bought one in the sale 4 years ago and couldn’t keep it alive for more then 6 months. I read up one them and found that there are two types like that one and the 24 tip tentacle type is nearly imposable to keep alive long term in captivity. I babied the one I got for a lone time but just that one coral was just so time consuming. Having to spot feed it several times a day was just imposable with my schedule.

yeah i had them before i usually just turn the flow off and cloud them with phyto. never had an issue

Dude my BUBBLE. LOL Hey made it back to the island. Can not thank you enough for looking after the tank.

its not a wall. i had a bunch on large liverock from my last set up that i put together with the pond foam and acrylic rods. the center is one piece and the left side of the tank is all one piece. just linked together with smaller liverock

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIMG1796-1.jpg

CIMG1797-1.jpg

CIMG1798-1.jpg

CIMG1801-1.jpg

CIMG1805-1.jpg

CIMG1809-1.jpg

CIMG1810-1.jpg

CIMG1800-1.jpg

CIMG1799-1.jpg

CIMG1808-1.jpg

CIMG1806-1.jpg

got some new stuff yesterday at the sale and from a couple reefers on here thanks guys!!!!!

bags floating to get the temps the same. then drip acclimate you can see the tubes i use.
CIMG1818.jpg

some bags just sank....lol
CIMG1819.jpg

from barrier reeff sale nice torch and some rock flow nems. couldnt tanke any pictures if the tiger pistol shrimp.
CIMG1820.jpg

CIMG1824.jpg

will take more pictures in a few days when everything gets settled in

from jaygalindo
CIMG1821.jpg

got a few more thing from him waiting for them to open up thanks again for the hook up!!!!!

from TJL went to his house to pick up some macro for my fuge and got this nice xenia
CIMG1822.jpg

thanks!!!

Um not sure if this is okay but i found my emerald chillen in my bubble coral. last night when i was looking for pest in my tank.
CIMG1817.jpg

torch is nice looking, just watch that xenia as it can grow like a weed if not kept under control.

messing with my point and shoot camera and using a magnifying glass.

CIMG1836.jpg

CIMG1831.jpg

CIMG1830.jpg

CIMG1828.jpg

CIMG1827.jpg

im limited to the corals up front =(

NIce aquascape.
I would love to see a pic of the green rock/flower anemome more opened. I have a couple completely different colors.

Dude that’s looking nice.
I got to ask, why do you want to change your lighting, stuff looks so good now. What if the tank doesn’t dig the chance in lighting? Its not like going form T5’s to MH lighting of the same spectrum, this plasma is so different in every way?

Back