The 240 is finally starting!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thats cool man, as a 16 yr old reefer with a 150 gallon I know your struggle. That tank is rediculous though, good job!

Right on man! Glad to hear that there are other 20 and unders :p. I would like to see a pic of your tank.

-augustus

your not supposed to keep sps/lps/softies together? oops... :p They all seem to do just fine in dads 200...

im 15 but my dads the one with the tank... he says i might be able to get one of my own in the next few months. But nothing near as amazing as all yours! Great job, it looks amazing!

Working on a 100gal refugium right now to replace the 55gal that is onthere now:). will get pics up soon.

I couldnt imagine reefing without a drivers license

Yah, no kidding:lol: I pull the once a monthers and shopping unless your buying. Luckily my dad is in to it too, and he has a tank as well...the only thing is that his tank is full and he doesnt need anything else so i am pretty much the only shopper. Oh well, i get by as you can tell and cant wait untill i get my liscence that way i can just go places to look:)

-augustus

Yes, just using the 4X2 peices of plexiglass, glue, and silicone:)
Here it is(not complete...) we will do the "water" test tomarow;)
100_0358.jpg

What kind of glue did you use?

Maxi-Cure hobby glue. Works really good, it will even rip your skin off if you touch it well it is drying:shock:. After the glue dries, we then silicone it.

-augustus

Bored......

Not doing anything this new year so i figured that i would take some more pictures:)

100_0424.jpg

100_0416.jpg

Does anybody want this? Make me an offer if you do, becuase it is not growing very good and I dont want the chance of killing it.
100_0400.jpg

Red bigs:evil: :evil:
100_0393.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0387.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0372.jpg

Now finish that sump

Okay krish, i finished the sump awhile ago but just now took a picture:D I outlined the flow of water with a red line.

Oh and by the way, all the cool kids dont have doors on the stand:p

100_0481.jpg

Back