The Sherman Tank (Photo Scrapbook)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just another full tank update. I like to keep these around so I can see growth. I lost the Chips Acro to an unknown parasite. However, the calcium reactor is still fostering GREAT growth rates. Corals are starting to grow into each other now. It's going to start getting interesting.

fulltank_072206.jpg

Ha! Yeah! It's crazy! I've been purposely trying to make all my last few shots with the camera set up in the exact same spot so I can bring them all together into an animation.

And here's one animation. This is March and May of 2006. I can't wait to add in July. (and beyond).

sherman_tank_growth.gif

Awesome growth Sherman!!! The tank looks incredible! Love the progression animation...look forward to more updates!

man you're good !!! :D .
Seriously dood i love your pictures, they're just way to awesome !!
Those green zoos sure are grabbing my attention :D :lol: .

woow!! Very nice tank.
Sherman, what kind of lighting setup do you have?

Charlie: Yes, Photoshop. I just select all, then stroke (inside). It's really that easy.

Gaby: A friend gave me that small frag cause I thought it looked awesome in his tank, too!

Gaby: A friend gave me that small frag cause I thought it looked awesome in his tank, too!

ohh dood well when they get ready to be fragged, you know you can count on me and i'll take some off your hands :D .

Alright.. even I'm excited about this one!

Unfortunately, it came with a bit of a sad story. A close friend has been in the hobby with me since I started, and he was a major influence on me becoming an addict like the rest of us. He's been having a lot of tank trouble lately, and last night had a bit of a flood/crash. It was enough to take him temporarily out of the hobby. He hopes to get back into it someday, but knows he'll never do a small tank again.

The upside... I got first pick at anything in his tank. This 6" teardrop maxima is one I picked up for him, ironically, almost a year ago. Man, it's a big clam in my little 38 gallon! :) Time to re-adjust the calcium reactor!

teardrop_maxima.jpg

Back