The Sickness Continues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is a little growth shot...

First one from 12/2007
Tort_001Large.jpg

And now from 05/2008...
Tort_002Large.jpg

I don't really know 100% but I have been told it may actually be a Bennett Tort. It really doesn't matter to me, it is one of my favorite corals in the tank...many thanks again to Danno for such a beautiful coral!!! Its growing:D I think I will call it the Danno Tort:p

Last edited:
I don't really know 100% but I have been told it may actually be a Bennett Tort. It really doesn't matter to me, it is one of my favorite corals in the tank...many thanks again to Danno for such a beautiful coral!!! Its growing:D I think I will call it the Danno Tort:p

I second that. What a beautiful coral. Tanks looking awesome Todd.
Just shows you, its not what you have $$$ its how you grow it. Thats a keeper.
PS Catch that six line yet ;);)

PS Catch that six line yet ;);)

No six lines yet, guess I'm going to have to take all the rock out to get them...I'm going to take them both out, I woud like a mandarin eventually so they both need to come out. Did you need the trap? I can bring it to you whenever you would like, might have to just drop it off at the door.

Grow baby grow mines is also coloring up nicely also no. Do you have a superman? I got a peice for ya if you want it.

Well I got a tiny peice that you are welcome to. Them things grow pretty fast. Hey when are you ever free lol? I really want to frag those 2 enchino to make some room. I'm thinking about reducing the amount of LR in my tank. I like the look but I'm thinking it is just too much rock now.

Well I got a tiny peice that you are welcome to. Them things grow pretty fast. Hey when are you ever free lol? I really want to frag those 2 enchino to make some room. I'm thinking about reducing the amount of LR in my tank. I like the look but I'm thinking it is just too much rock now.

I'd be happy to grow that out in my tank;)
I will not try to make any promises, but maybe tonight:?:

Well like I said it is yours if you want it to fly your way pal! What...... no promises what do you mean:confused::confused:? No really when ever you are ready for them it is here waiting for ya.

Thanks for the credit, but it originated with Ben... (ClassClown). I got some from him, and you ended up with a tiny bit :)

Looking good!

I thought the LE Danno Tortuosa sounded pretty good:D
That "tiny bit" is growing...makes a great center piece:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:
Many thanks!

Back