The Sickness Continues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey whats going on with all that red crap in your tank:D:D. J/k I hate tha tcyano crap I see a couple spots in my tank where it is growing. I need to stop feeding my tank so much.

Hey whats going on with all that red crap in your tank:D:D. J/k I hate tha tcyano crap I see a couple spots in my tank where it is growing. I need to stop feeding my tank so much.

Everyone's a frig'n comedian:evil:
Yeah, it's getting pretty bad in there...time for the chemicals!

Todd have you fed your harliquins yet? If not I just got a choclate chip starfish that I just cut one of its legs off to feed my one harliquin. If you want it to feed yours you are welcome to it. Mines is still working on that one limb for the last 3 days. LMK

Todd have you fed your harliquins yet? If not I just got a choclate chip starfish that I just cut one of its legs off to feed my one harliquin. If you want it to feed yours you are welcome to it. Mines is still working on that one limb for the last 3 days. LMK

Been feeding them pretty reguarly, I wait until they start trolling the tank in the light...that means its time to eat:badgrin: I have a three legged star now, thanks for thinking of mine.

Nice meeting you today Todd. I must say that your corals are really filling in nicely. I also love the skimmate you're getting out of that BM160. I'll be keeping an eye on your thread.

Thanks! I have been following your thread here on RF and RC closely, living vicariously through you...as many of us have been. Hurry up and get that rock in there:D

Did a little work on the tank last pm. I was getting tired of my "pilar of caps" falling into my other rock and breaking corals, so I made a little support out of a piece of acrylic and acrylic rod to get it to stay upright. Overall I'm pretty happy with the result. I also had to get the big open brain out of there as it was getting way too big. Here are some shots from tonight...

DSC_7140Large.jpg

DSC_7152Large.jpg

DSC_7154Large.jpg

DSC_7155Large.jpg

If you look real close on this one, to the right of the fish, you can see the acrylic rod going up.
DSC_7156Large.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dang! Hope my x-brain is doing good;)
I really like the cap pillar on a rod, hard to get a good appreciation of how it looks without seeing it in person. Everything does have a little more room now. I also moved the birdsnest rock to the middle to kind of showcase it.

Nice, well done "grass hopper". Me thinks your more smarter-est.
Got-a love that cube. I think your next step is you should **** can that system and get you a "ELOS".

:eek::D:D:shock::p:):oops::lol:.
Looking good Todd

wow Todd, those hammers are really going and going.... hmmm how come yours is like kinda bloated.... and my hammers are kinda skinny....

do you put magnesium or somethimg on your calk reactor?

Damn! I am at work and the fire wall won't let the pics through! Will have to wait until I go home.

Looking great Todd! Are you sure you will have room for the enchino;) lol looks pretty tight in there already. I still havn't mustered up the courage to fragging it yet but I will get there. The inlaws are coming over this weekend (I know last minute deal) so Imight not get to it this weekend but hopefully I will because I need some room. I don't know when I do decide to frag the enchino I might just drain the tank and drill a hole for the overflow.

Nice, well done "grass hopper". Me thinks your more smarter-est.
Got-a love that cube. I think your next step is you should **** can that system and get you a "ELOS".

:eek::D:D:shock::p:):oops::lol:.
Looking good Todd

Hey, great idea:rolleyes:
Yes I have been looing into a custom ELOS, but I need to sling several more houses to justify the expense:eek:

wow Todd, those hammers are really going and going.... hmmm how come yours is like kinda bloated.... and my hammers are kinda skinny....

do you put magnesium or somethimg on your calk reactor?

I am dosing Mg to rid my system of Briopsis right now. Maybe thats making the hammers go crazy:confused:

Looking great Todd! Are you sure you will have room for the enchino;) lol looks pretty tight in there already. I still havn't mustered up the courage to fragging it yet but I will get there. The inlaws are coming over this weekend (I know last minute deal) so Imight not get to it this weekend but hopefully I will because I need some room. I don't know when I do decide to frag the enchino I might just drain the tank and drill a hole for the overflow.

At the rate your going it will double in size before you get to it:lol:

Back