Well your going to think I'm crazy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Melanarus, Leopard, any kind of fairy wrasse, plenty of varieties of lubbocks wrasse.

I really like the pairs of painted wrasses Red C keeps on hand but a melanarus is probably my favorite of all. I will never have a six line or four line ever again though due to agression issues in the past. AFAIAC any wrasse that isnt an all out predator is a good one to me.

You know I have a six line and a 4 line...in different tanks, and I have not noticed any aggression towards other fish at all. As a matter of fact, the black line chromis put the 4 line in its place from day one!
I have a melanarus. I should move him into the big tank and get a smaller wrasse for the 90.

That is him!
We had a scare, but everyone survived an is doing great!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice tank and corals!!!love all the euphyllia..so much movement..!!!Beautiful aquascape too!!!

Thanks nata. I picked up a few more pieces of euphyllia yesterday. Cant have too many! LOL!

WOW! Lorrie, some really nice additions and on its way to being an outstanding LPS Reef. The video does not do it justice though, soooo much nicer in person.

Cheers, Todd

Great looking reef tank. Thanks for sharing the video. Pics can never do justice.

Thanks

I am going to move my black clowns into it this weekend. We'll see if they find the anemone and how fast they find it.
They have not had one for a few years. The male hosted a RBT when I first got him back in 2009, but it got eaten by a power head and so they have not had one since. Its now my sps tank and I wont have one in there. The orange ones are hosting the toadstool.
So these guys will have their own anemone now and a much bigger home.

Lorrie, how are the RBTAs doing???

They are both doing great. They are in the 90 with the GBTA. Very beautiful nems. They both stayed right where I put them in the tank and one of them is bubbling up a bit.

thank you!
hope the pieces traded to you are doing well.

Very impressive Lorie.
I have been on the fence about what to keep in my upgrade. I have been leaning towards the LPS/softies.
Looking at your system it seems like a no brainer to me.

Oh! I almost forgot.
How did you get the awesome island of sand to end up where it did???

Very impressive Lorie.

Oh! I almost forgot.
How did you get the awesome island of sand to end up where it did???

Thanks Dave

The power heads are designing the lay out of the sand for me. I have another 40 pound bag that I am going to add slowly. We will see how it all settles out.

Just wanted to share another video. After a week, my male clown finally decided to actually swim into the anemone. He still hasn't let it touch him. He has brushed it a couple times, but has not made full contact with the nem yet. It was funny, he would hang around just out of reach and you could see he wanted to go into it, but wasnt quite sure. The female hasnt shown much interest in it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFiV0E7cMYo

You can see my orange shoulder tang is starting to turn a little grey from his mouth to his belly. I'm in no hurry for him to change colors. I like the yellow.

Lorrie, how are the RBTAs doing???

Hey Kirk, just wanted to post a pic for you.
Both of them were actually in here with the green one. One of them has since moved to the other side of the rock. Still out in the open, just not tucked in behind the green one any more.
These guys are in the 90 gal tank

Back