Well your going to think I'm crazy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well on the bright side Lorrie, all the corals will have a better chance to settle in before being knocked over by the Tangs. Or is it just my Rowdy Tangs that do this ???

Cheers, Todd

Yeah, its just your rowdy tangs. I have more issues with snail knocking things over.
It will give me time to move stuff and get it all glued down.

Yes I did get the new radion
Picked up a couple new corals from seaking, barrier and obd.
Pics will follow.

WOW
Softies galore!
Very nice, And all kinda of room still available.
What is the coral that is in the 3rd pic down of the right side. Whitish in color?

Pretty much all LPS no softies.
And you will have to be a little more specific on which coral your asking about. There is one in the third pic (middle of the tank) on the right that is whitish looking because of the lighting, its an orange wall hammer coral that hasnt opened up quite yet. I picked it up at Barrier yesterday, It was added to the tank right before taking the pics.

Pretty much all LPS no softies.
And you will have to be a little more specific on which coral your asking about. There is one in the third pic (middle of the tank) on the right that is whitish looking because of the lighting, its an orange wall hammer coral that hasnt opened up quite yet. I picked it up at Barrier yesterday, It was added to the tank right before taking the pics.

My head was somewhere else when I typed in softies. LOL
In your post you labeled the tank the tank shots. Left side, Middle, Right side. The coral is the 3rd pic down under the label of Right side.

My head was somewhere else when I typed in softies. LOL
In your post you labeled the tank the tank shots. Left side, Middle, Right side. The coral is the 3rd pic down under the label of Right side.

That would be this pic?
This is a Fox Coral

DSC00276_zps561fdf60.jpg

WOW!! Look at all that LPS.
You have some pretty nice pieces.

Where did you find the Octobubble?

WOW!! Look at all that LPS.
You have some pretty nice pieces.

Where did you find the Octobubble?

Thank you. Theres more that I don't have in the tank yet.
I got the bubble coral at The Shark Reef. He has them every now and then.

that looks pretty awesome...and your lights are accenting very nicely

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tank is looking great!

that looks pretty awesome...and your lights are accenting very nicely

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Looking amazing! When me and the family were there last, you didnt have the last light. Looked amazing then too, but now...WOW!

Thank you
They look better in person...soooo much better. The lights really make everything in the pictures look washed out.

YES! Definitely looks way better in person. Once grown out a bit this Reeftank will be amazing Lorrie, and with all your well behaved Tangs carefully swimming about.

Cheers, Todd

Back