300gals Deep Dimension

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

please stay tune for the pics very soon,i promised:D

my hence,,,you will have to belived in ecosystem and maintain them they are low maintainence but still have to maintain them,,they are the heart of the water quality and food and detox and balance to make sps growing none stop light or hardly any light,,, by adding unnecesary chemical will kill your ecobalance.:D,,more is coming stay tune...

Last edited:
Secrets.... Heck, all I did was ask his maintanance routine, Lighting shedule, how often, and how much on just a few key things. Dang willingly gave me as much information as I was willing to walk away with. ;)

Ill be sure to make it a point to come over to see this new basement your working so hard on cleaning up very soon.

:D:Dwe filled it up for leak test,power failed test,and no leak,,running through return and drain as planned,,by the end of next week shoul be filled with saltwater ,,rock,, sand.,skimmer and ca reactor,,,,she happy...i got another help aready:D beside her mom..
DSC00006.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

BTW ,,so far no pest,,haha

Last edited:
I still don't think it's big enough dang...i thought we had agreed on at least 400g
Where are Irene's snorkle and fins :)?

Nice Dang. I think I saw that tank when it was at the store. Awesome dimensions. Can't wait to see it.

Every time I have been in Dang's presence... I have left with more knowledge than I could carry. And, corals for that matter.

It's looking good, Dang.

:D
I still don't think it's big enough dang...i thought we had agreed on at least 400g
Where are Irene's snorkle and fins :)?
yes,,300gals+sump110gals=410gals:D,,
this is all the muscle lift 600lbs tank put it on the stand including myself,,not easy but it's done and Irene the first to joy the tank:)

P1010296.jpg

P1010307.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome tank and it is nice that the family is in on the hobby as well. Looks good let us see some pics when you get it up and loaded.

Hey now! Thats not where we discussed putting the tank. Its at the wrong end of the basement! :D Looks good.

Dang,
You are blessed with a beautiful family. I am sure the new tank will be a beauty also.
Always good to see you. I can hardley wait to see the results.:)
keep those pictures coming. :)

Back