Feb. 16th PSAS Meeting ~ Mitch Carl

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Stay tuned for more info~~

We will meet at Bellevue Community College; Room B-104 at 6pm for this meeting.

Is anyone interested in a meet & greet before hand somewhere?? It's fun to have social time with speakers, but it's up to the members to speak up.

If so, it would be around 330pm followed with a 600pm meeting.

evite

For people wanting to join; please PM me your email so you can be added to our ongoing evite list so you don't miss future meeting schedules/agendas. :)

Our meetings are members only however you can always join at the door and at most of our local sponsors. :)

Any ideas on the topics Mitch will be covering?

Sexual reproduction of corals?
coral propagation success?
AEFWs?

Very excited to have him in town!

I am in for a premeeting gathering. I will watch this thread to see if it goes down.
Looking forward to this meeting. It is great that the club is able to bring in great people like Mitch to educate us all. Everyone- make sure you take advantage of these great opportunities!
Cheers,
Tracy

aaahhhh...well I am up for it. I would make it a day trip, check some LFS, gorge myself on sushi and bubble tea, and then hit the BCC. :)

Ben,
I read your message. I tell you this. I think you will enjoy him. The last time Mitch talk to me he talked of Predators, infestations and diseases of corals. I will answer as soon as I communicate with him again. He could do a slur of topics blended together.

I have read most of the messages on here. he he. I am excited to see Mitch.
I will work on getting you a answer as soon as possible. The date is set.
Mitch has confirmed. Colleen has been working her hiney off behind the scenes getting airline stuff and motel straightened away. Colleen does everything. She is awesome.

Lets do our best to welcome Mitch Carl in February.

Mitch Carl will be talking about pest, predators and infestations of reef tanks.
I hope that is to everyones likes.:)

Evite is out.

Check spam filters if you haven't received it. More people are having problems with this.

Please PM me your email address so you can be added. I have added all I have received to date.

Colleen

Pizza!

Let's meet at noon at the following Round Table Pizza in Bellevue. Please do your mapquests between the two (ROund Table and BCC) I'm no good with directions!!

Round Table Pizza

15025 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007

Back