My new "cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman said:
Looking nice, hard to tell but they do look ok.
Yeah, picture is hard to convey the changes well, but they are all starting to color back up and some even look better than before, the nana on the back wall there is really looking great now, lots of purple.

Anytime Todd, jump in the car and come on over, I am designing a cabinet for the patio, which will go on the other side of the wall of my tank (no closet), it will hold a tank for make up water and water changes. Could use another head over here....

Any time Tom, I'm still looking to make the Kalk Reactor changes. You need to come see how the Nana in the back and the little one are looking under the new lights.

Last edited:
jojo said:
Lookin good Tod. Hows the cap and the clams doing?
One of the clams bit the dust a while back, it just kept puking out bissle, then died. The cap was doing great until two weeks ago, when all of a sudden it just started RTN'n, all was lost except about a quarter sized piece. It is starting to grow over the dead coral now though, everything is finally looking better after a few weeks of death and distruction (of course just before the tank tour). :shock:

Sorry to hear about the latest issues. The tank is looking good, though!

Todd...you wouldn't be interested in trading our setups hey? LOL JK...Unless you want to LOL. No, but you have a very nice set up there. Glad to see all worked out well from leaks to finish (besides the clams) Hey you can come visit me here in the Bahamas and we'll get you some new ones for free.

Love to come out to the Bahamas...some day, this year we are heading home to Japan (well my wifes home). Next year we would like to go some place we have never been to though...Hmmm, maybe the Bahamas?

Due to a skimmer break I am going to jump into the world of the air driven skimmer. Here are a few mock-ups of the future skimmer that BigT came up for me. He will be consulting on the project...trying to keep me from killing myself :lol: The project should be underway tomorrow, we have already experimented with making the slik flare there at the neck, worked out pretty good. You can follow the progress on the skimmer on that thread here...http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10217
I will just post the results here on my showcase thread.

looks better and better everytime i see it....good job Todd

P.S. ** Ten Thousand Fists ** thumbs up or thumbs down?

jake

jake65 said:
looks better and better everytime i see it....good job Todd

P.S. ** Ten Thousand Fists ** thumbs up or thumbs down?

jake
Thanks Jake!
As for the new disturbed...I havent heard the whole CD yet, so I can't give a good opinion yet. What I have heard I do like...though my favorite CD is still Sickness.

anyone else not like believe very much at all? sickness ruled but believe was almost girlyish? whats the new one like?

Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket said:
anyone else not like believe very much at all? sickness ruled but believe was almost girlyish? whats the new one like?

Lunchbucket
I'm with you on Believe! The new one sounds pretty good so far from what I have heard, not quite so sellout as believe. Nothing can beat the old sickness though.

tamarindthai said:
pretty nice piece of blue stag you got there,,did i saw it before somewhere/hehehe,,,nice looking tank,,Toad,,
Yes that is a very nice piece of blue stag...isn't that the Tamarindthai special blue stag? Ok Dang, I draw the line on Toad though :lol:

Back