Nana's 40B

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It comes with a tiny measuring spoon in the jar, same as the Reef Roids and there is a squeeze bottle. I put a 1/2 cup of tank water in the squeeze bottle and 8 scoops of the chili in it because I have a 120 gallon tank. I shake it for 30 seconds and then use a syringe that I got at the pharmacy that is used for administering medicine to babies and fill that up over and over until empty, each time squirting it on my corals. The flow and pump is turned off for 15 min. after the feeding to allow them to absorb the chili. I do this every 3 days. This stuff is a little cheaper than the Reef Roids I think. I might be wrong about that, I often am. If your using it on your 40B, you won't need as much. You can also just mix it with food and broadcast feed. They said either way is okay.

Wow talk about slacking. Bad me!! My tank is doing well. No issues, no deaths. Corals are steadily growing, all fish happy an healthy. Water parameters very stable. Auto dose 30ml of 2part daily. WC 5 1/2g bi-weekly. Sock change every 7-10 days.
Got spaghetti worms and 1 Stomatella snail no idea where/how they came to be-lol. My Cowrey snail is doing great as is the Strawberry Conch. Picked up another Scarlet Hermit. These guys are the only Hermits I'll keep, great at sifting the sand.
The 6 Line is a model citizen. I'm sure he/she is responsible for the disappearance of all Digitate Hydroids and the Red Planaria. My tank is clean!
Oops except for the small patches of Bubble Algae. But it gives me something to do besides water changes-lol.
bffca860b487ba5f1e410838f400012f.jpg

b070a45e5da82beb764654b96346694c.jpg

59064a449a1a0eaa5748ff830beafcf5.jpg

d9f7d50660e08782002a4855d901306c.jpg

4ecfee20bc13921e592e34b74c225b55.jpg

Jamie, I have these filters for camera phones. I think I will mail them to you.
I got them just to see if I wanted to try taking pictures with my phone, but realized my regular camera works just fine.
They have been sitting next to my monitor for several months.

Maybe you can make use of them.

Sweet! Can't wait to take NOT BLUE pics-lol.

They are really just very thin colored plastic 2" x 2".
There are 5-6 different colored pieces. I guess each person is suppose to experiment with them to see which color works best.

Some people think they are great.

Back