New Scavenger Hunt Contest!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: You guys will know Kevin's website with your eyes closed before this is finished lol. Just keep checking. It can go up any day at any time or not go up every day. Who knows. :)

Who's giving you the inside scoop?? :lol:. Man, you must live on aquatic dreams website now!! LOL!! Scampy get's another point. :peace:

Of course, I leave the house for an hour and this is what happens? Good Greif Charlie Brown. :lol:

Good Job Scampy.

Cheers,
Alex

I've been on Kevins site every couple hours trying to get ahead on the scoreboard. I even got on at 3 AM a few times. I'm gonna be out of town for the weekend so I might not be able to play for a few days. When i get back tuesday I'll be glued to the site even more. There are a couple frags I really want so I'm gonna be giving it all I got.

Hate to be the party-pooper here but that clam pic has been up there since the 15th.

The only one I see on the website today is still the @ in the clam photo. I though there was one in the livestock list too.

Cheers,
Alex

Kevin usually lets us know when a new one is up and I haven't heard anything from him today so I guess he didn't add anymore yet and still has the old ones up.:)

Its in livestock pics...pink one seven pics up from bottom..cant post links from phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back