No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mind if I follow along.............just cuz!!! That is a great deal you got on the tank. Nice to see that some folks are willing to deal with good customers!!!;)

Do get some pics up when you can, I am interested to see what you do with the rock structure.

Here are a couple pics of the fish room. I havent setup the 55g top-off or automatic water changes. When the overhead lighting is installed I will set up the refugium.

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

rad, good to see you were able to get everything worked out for a new tank. This one looks like its going to be killer. I love that pic of your Dane's its hilarious.

Tom

Hopefully the carpet will never get a drop on it. :lol::lol:

The way the water changes will be set up, I'll stick a hose out the window and drain one 50 gallon sump, then I'll open a ball valve and dump 50 gallons back in.

Nice Sig buddy.. LOL
I got no life.....

Nice setup BTW.. Hope to see it in person someday..

BTW Crystal posts under my profile too. :(

Last edited:
Nice Sig buddy.. LOL
I got no life.....

Nice setup BTW.. Hope to see it in person someday..

BTW Crystal posts under my profile too. :(

Hey its to diss Steven, not you lol.

Your more than welcome to check it out sometime.

Dont be so sure about that. I havent drank in a long time... Almost four days!

Mike we need to get together and kill a half rack so I can really get this thread informitive.:D

Don't worry he is very capable of doing this himself :lol:

PS. I think someone has a man crush on me...

Victims seek about victimizers. You probably would never date me becuase I wouldn't beat the hell out of you when you step out of line... By the way, hows your wife's knuckles, still brused?

Back