The Sickness Continues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sure! We could exchange via mail. What sort of brews do you tend to do? I like to brew apa, ipa wheats and stout.

Me thinks u jus a bit we todd did :badgrin:

Now back to the regularly scheduled show...

Skimmer has been running now for about 24 hrs, still getting it dialed in but not too bad so far...

DSC_6021Large.jpg

Dang todd, it appears that you have picked you a winner. I may have to find one of those skimmers one day.

Sure! We could exchange via mail. What sort of brews do you tend to do? I like to brew apa, ipa wheats and stout.

I don't "do"...I used to, but now I own a store that sells wicked beers. Really wicked beers. :evil:

Your killing me We Todd Did. Next thing your going to tell me is thats a Tyree Skimmer.
PS Skimmy don't know what he's talking about. ( do i gotta slap the lot of ya???)
How about a little darker/ a little :p
Or have some top off water ready lol

Who the hell is that danno guy todd-ed. I can't stop LMO. Ill be back, have to take some time out for that one.

yep, it's true... i like the beer colored skimmate more than the coffee colored stuff...but only because of the increased rate of waste removal that usually accompanies the lighter stuff. if you can skim at an increased rate and still achieve dark skimmate, then good for you:)
i think it's all relative to load and feeding...

btw todd, i can feel the pimpin' smack down vibes your new cube is emanating...lol

are you gonna skin that stand or leave it open?
i like the open look of the lumenarc...

Back