The Sickness Continues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A few updated pictures...

First a shot of the Bubble Master at work, it is really pulling out some nasty stuff.

DSC_6346Large.jpg

A few shots from tonight...

DSC_6381Large.jpg

DSC_6284Large.jpg

DSC_6446Large.jpg

Many thanks to those I picked up corals from this weekend;)
There really are only a few more corals I would like to get for this cube, then just sit back, let it all fill in and return some good Karma when it is time! :D

Looking really great Todd. I think your going to out groww that tank though. As long as all the corals grow up but not out, you'll be ok. :lol:

Last edited:
Looking really great Todd. I think your going to out groww that tank though. As long as all the corals grow up but not out, you'll be ok. :lol:

There is actually quite a bit of room for them to grow, though they will eventually run out of room...but it will look killer with them all grown out:D

WOW!!!!!!!! Looking great Todd. Your gonna out grow that tank in no time. I out grew mine months ago, but seem to find room for more corals. Until coral wars start,lol. I need to come over and see it in person. Great looking set up. Mike

Need to have you guys over some time and will show you how to fix low-carb Top Shelf Margaritas; they will blow your mind! 100% blue agave Tequila, Grand Marnier, tripple sec, fresh lime juice and a little splenda. Absolutely too smooth!

Todd was fun chatting with you, have to check out my tank soon perhaps on "the day of the grape"

WOW!!!!!!!! Looking great Todd. Your gonna out grow that tank in no time. I out grew mine months ago, but seem to find room for more corals. Until coral wars start,lol. I need to come over and see it in person. Great looking set up. Mike

Thanks Mike! just let me know when you want to come by. you know the number.

Need to have you guys over some time and will show you how to fix low-carb Top Shelf Margaritas; they will blow your mind! 100% blue agave Tequila, Grand Marnier, tripple sec, fresh lime juice and a little splenda. Absolutely too smooth!

Todd was fun chatting with you, have to check out my tank soon perhaps on "the day of the grape"

Thanks! The day of the grape sounds good to me.

Back