300gals Deep Dimension

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

just pick up 300gals deep dimension glass front starfire glass 72x36x28 from Redsea aqurium today,,just want to say thanks Brad and Redsea Aquarium for such a great deal,,moving in the basement is inprogress,,some time this week it goona sit in the van for couple days:D ,,,
and thank you Kannin for such a great job built the stand for me and help to put the tank in the van today,,it's heavy,,anyway i will keep post it for more work in progress.:)

Last edited:
A Red Sea Aquarium (ARSA) was proud to offer you the best price we could.

We are happy to be apart this great adventure !:)

Thank you Dang!

Is this a second tank for your house or are you just changing tank sizes and going bigger ?

:)

Paul

Is this a second tank for your house or are you just changing tank sizes and going bigger ?

:)

Paul
New location, bigger tank....

Looking forward to seeing this progress. Of course, we expect to see lots of pics. Especially from you. :D

thanks trido,,:)
yes new tank at new location in Renton,
tank moved in the basement today ,,go down about 8 step through the 55"x40" door(tank 72"x36"x18" glass) don't know how many lbs but it's very heavy,,,some how we got it through the door to the basement with 3 people,take real slow ,but it done,,next week plumbing and hook up..this time i will capture some some pics:)

Last edited:
It weighs about 600 lbs, we did have it weighed before it was shipped.

The bottom glass is very thick, what a step up from other Marineland aquariums!!

Thanks Marineland for these DD reef tanks!!:)

my 300 gals is going to pest free

:D:)updating my new tank:
just finish paint the floor,,tank should be up on stand by next friday and plumbing to sump skimmer and leak test by next weekend:D,,that my goal and the most important that pest i had it for so many years going to go away is pest free,,haha any frag from me will be pest free ,i will soon find out with pest and no pest ,,see the different,,even i will set up the QT tank QT before i will let the frag go,,ha ha:D:D,,
thank you jonathan for the advise.
pics will be post soon.
finally,, i will share ours secret of sps keeping that myself and my neice had been learned together for nany years,,, how to and not to ,,on my 300gals,.:)

Last edited:
very exciting Dang....with how great you tank has looked over the years it is just amazing that it was with "pests". I can't wait to see what you do with this one. You really should get you hands wet occasionally....not sure I can trust a reefer that doesn't get his hands wet ;)

You really should get you hands wet occasionally....not sure I can trust a reefer that doesn't get his hands wet ;)

I trust him.... He's shared a couple of his secrets with me and I feel like the advice is paying off already. ;)

Dang, I dont know what has made you decide to eradicate your friendly pests or how you plan to do it, but I wish you all the best in doing so.

Keep me in the loop.

very exciting Dang....with how great you tank has looked over the years it is just amazing that it was with "pests". I can't wait to see what you do with this one. You really should get you hands wet occasionally....not sure I can trust a reefer that doesn't get his hands wet ;)

not any more i got my hand wet yesterday and almost today,,the second one is coming,so she get little uncomfortable to get on the ladder,,so i have to now,,oh well trust me i'm still doing it,,:D:D

:D
I trust him.... He's shared a couple of his secrets with me and I feel like the advice is paying off already. ;)

Dang, I dont know what has made you decide to eradicate your friendly pests or how you plan to do it, but I wish you all the best in doing so.

Keep me in the loop.

i think i will give it a try about pest free,,but i will make it transfer and QT as slow as i can be ,,have not figure out how i'm going to do with big colony yet,,in big cooler with small power head might do it.:confused:

i throught i did told you everythings i did when you were at my place,,omm maybe i did not tell all of them j/k:D

If you would have told me just a few, my corals would be as big as yours are already. Maybe I will have to make another trip next year, and spend a little more time talking instead of gawking.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Actually, I am glad you are getting a new tank, makes the pics more interesting!!!

lol...ok....if Duane vouches for you and you are getting your hands wet then I trust you Dang ;). And what is this secret sharing thing????? I'm with Charlie...no secrets shared with me. I've known you for how long now? Keep up the great work Dang....always a pleasure knowing folks like you.

Back