My new "cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Back in the area under the stairway, to the far side of the closet area, it's a perfect area. That's where the future chiller will go as well :) Here is a shot for ya Trevor ;)

Last edited:
You're almost there man!!
Where are you getting your rock from?

Nick

I already have quite a bit in my 55hex that will be transfered over to the cube. Got a few pieces cleaned up tonight and in the cube to help with the cycle :D Love having three sides viewable but it will surely be a challenge when I get all the LR ready and have to actually aquascape :doubt:

Few updated pictures, not much yet just a few more pieces of LR from my hex reef. It's coming along little by little. I wanna just grab up all my LR from the hex, clean it up and get it in there...I know...patience :doubt: I'm trying...really :D

Nice lighting rack, can you take a few shots closer up and from top looking down?
Sorry I just like new concepts.

Ahh, thanks Nikki, is the base attached somehow or is it just sitting on top the acrylic edge?

Quick update, everything is doing great, I have about 3/4 of the rock in now. Had to leave some in the other tank for the corals before the final move. Here are a few shots I took tonight, not much to look at yet, just some rock, but you can get an idea of were I'm going with the rock here. I'm going with two bommies/islands with an open canal down the middle, will probably rearrange it a bit and make the canal more angled after putting the last of the rock in.

Very nice man. You got this cube well planned. I love the PVC light rack. Can't wait till you add your livestock. Good job =)

reeffan

looking good. like a mini version of steve weast's tank. you need some nice acro's branching out at each other.

Back