No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

Here it is...... I learned a valuable lesson having the tank in the garage, you don't get to look at it. Unless you enjoy standing out in the cold.

When I decided to set up another reef, I flirted with the thought of putting it downstairs in the living room.

I recently bought a new TV and decided I'd better put the tank in the same room as thats where I spend most of my time. I was lucky enough to convince the wife that one of the empty spare bedrooms would make an excellent fish and filtration room.

So it begins. This is the start of a 210 primarly SPS reef. Here's some pics:

DSC_0134-1.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Last edited:
and a picture of my great dane's fighting cause I thought it wasw funny!

DSC_0096.jpg

WooHoo!!! 'Bout time Brett!! Your tank occupants will even be able to watch TV. Gonna play "Finding Nemo" for them? Looking like it's going to be a very nice set up!!

Admit it, you took a pic of the dogs fighting because they're both too big for you to have stepped in and broke it up anyway!!!

The only problem is I have set this room up for movies. Painted the walls dark, black out curtain pannels, and have the canister lights on a remote that automatically dim when a movie starts. Three 400w halides is going to change all that.

Admit it, you took a pic of the dogs fighting because they're both too big for you to have stepped in and broke it up anyway!!!

They are pretty funny. Dukes 3 and frankenstein is only 5 months old. He's not nearly as big but there paws are the same size. The ruff house so much its like having two teenagers wrestling.

COOL Dawgs!!!! Which one is Duke? The black?

Go through that rock, cherry pick, and get rid of 2/3's of it! LEave your rockwork open for growth!
D

None of the picecs are that big, so I was going to do some drilling and ziptie-ing to make some structures

The older ones actually really graceful and intelegent, the other guy not so much

Back