The Time Has Come!! 60 gal sps......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Willie that is what I heard also that they don't attack millies only smooth skinned sps. When I was infested everything in my tank suffered not just the smooth skinned sps and also i took a closer look at the millies and sure enough they were on there. I beleive they have their preference but I think they will attack any sps JMO. As for the AA I never used it. After a month from treatment all my sps started to gain its bright colors and now that i got the cyano under control (thanks to Todd) my tank never looked better PE is much longer and growth has taken off. I can't keep up with the calcium consumption in my tank i need a calcium reactor now.

Maybe I am too anchoius! I am seeing "some" PE at night but not like it was before. My pink millie colored right up but my tenius and oregon tort, green acro look AWLFUL. All are starting to show some growth. Maybe I just need to sit on my hands for awhile!:lol:

Or glue your hands together that will keep it out of the tank..:lol::lol:. I've been really good at keeping my hands out of the tank and I know the inhabitants love that.

Okay I just read your entire thread and I have 3 things...

1. Dude you have the most plumbing I've ever seen!
2. Your candycane on the bottom left of your tank is the best I've ever seen!
3. Um no updates in awhile...-hint- -hint-

Okay I just read your entire thread and I have 3 things...

1. Dude you have the most plumbing I've ever seen!
2. Your candycane on the bottom left of your tank is the best I've ever seen!
3. Um no updates in awhile...-hint- -hint-

Yeah....my friends call my plumbing "the puzzle" :badgrin:

No updates because i am in the process of changing over tanks. I will have the same size tank but just a smaller footprint. I'll be starting a thread on that in a week or two.

It's been awhile since an update shot. I am in thr process of changing up tanks so my tank maintenance isn't the best!:lol: Also i just took a quick shot so it isn't my best shooting either!:badgrin:

DSC_0032.jpg

Bored...Seahawks losing......so I'm playing with the camera. Hope you like them. Yeah i know i can do some work on the focus!:)

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Back