Well your going to think I'm crazy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What program are you running with the Radions?
What %?

Oh, god Marty...you would have to ask that! I am running the Artificial and I have about 6 or 7 different setting at different times during the day from 8am to 11pm all at different color temps and intensities. There are like, what...3 blues, 2 whites, a green and a red and each color is set at a different level for each time of the day and different intensities. I might be able to share file with you.

Sweet tank Lorrie. when that grows out (or gets filled in) it's going to be awsome. Now comes the watching and growing part. And of course the many trips to buy more corals...lol

Oh, god Marty...you would have to ask that! I am running the Artificial and I have about 6 or 7 different setting at different times during the day from 8am to 11pm all at different color temps and intensities. There are like, what...3 blues, 2 whites, a green and a red and each color is set at a different level for each time of the day and different intensities. I might be able to share file with you.

lol
You can get very complicated with the programs.
I just do the Radiant program ( I like the bluer look) with little twiks here and there.

lol
You can get very complicated with the programs.
I just do the Radiant program ( I like the bluer look) with little twiks here and there.

I like the bluer look too. I had it set on the natural for a while and the dusk setting was a pretty cool green, but it didnt compliment the corals at all.

Wow Lorrie!!! I will need to bring my son out to see your aquariums and pick up some softies for him!!

Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!

So here is the newest occupant. Picked it up friday night.

I was a little nervous about putting it in the tank with all the coral I have in there. I cleared a spot where I felt it would settle in. I set it there friday/last night and it hasnt moved. Lets hope it stays there.

Its colors are sooo sweet! Pics dont quite show the great colors.

Only a few more weeks to go. The tank has been fallow for what, 3 weeks now. I stopped the hypo treatement, brought the salinity back up, did a maracyn treatemen and now the fish are now being treated with copper. The vlamingi looked as though it was getting marine velvet. It has been over a week now and it is doing much better.
The blue hippo still has something going on. He might get a freshwater dip today.

Lorrie
Beautiful system, we started our upgrades about the same time, I am stuck in holding pattern waiting for hair algae to clear, Did you not have any sort of algae bloom?

Lorrie
Beautiful system, we started our upgrades about the same time, I am stuck in holding pattern waiting for hair algae to clear, Did you not have any sort of algae bloom?

I am having some diatoms, mostly on the glass, but the snails are handling it.

So I need a wrasse. Unfortunately I lost my mystery wrasse. Odd too cause he was not showing any signs of illness. the only one showing any issues is the blue hippo.
Any suggestions on what I should get...oh I think I will get a pair of clown fairy wrasse's. I like those. They tend to jump though. I will have to put something on the back of the hood so they cant jump out the back.
Actually, I need one that will eat those darn little snails that attack clams too. I will be putting some sand in the tank. So there should be enough built up in behind the rock for a wrasse.

Hey Lorrie, on the best Wrasses IMHO go with Yellow Coris or Radiant Wrasse both on the smaller/mild mannered side and very colorful. Rob had some nice lil Yellows in last week. Radiants would probably need to be ordered in as usually a little more $'s.

Cheers, Todd

Back