No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The software issue has been resolved.

We recently bought our first new mac since we were tired of PC's and all their non-sense.

This program for the lighting does not work on mac's.

I was going to run virtual windows, but I decided I'd rather buy another computer, rather than poison my apple with mircosoft.

I downloaded the software and taken a peak at it. Looks like I am good to grow.

its easy to run both programs on a mac. Ive been using mine for years and can just turn it on hold option and select which operating system i want to use. I have snow leopard and can unlock any mac program u want for free. Especially needed ones like iwork, or the new editing program aperture 3. let me know if you'd like help with anything. The possibilities are almost unlimited. Better to save money. Cant wait to see that pic of the led's :D

Alright, here is a quick before and after trido.

Before
DSC_0048-2.jpg

After
DSC_0012-1.jpg

Thats what a difference a 47lb rock makes!

Very nice!!
I like how you added more lr in the middle for more real estate, it looks really good.
What's the shroom left corner?

WOW, what a beautiful looking tank.
The pictures just don't do it justice.
I really like how open everything seems.
The colors, and the mix of corals are great.
Thanks for the invite.

thanks man I cannot wait for my lights so I can really grow and get some colors.

I thought I'd toss a couple new photos up of the fish room. The original refugium has been removed and replaced with a frag tank. This will eventually be lit by a 21w 12,000k LED PAR38 bulb. The refugium has been moved to the lower sump.

This was originally lit 24-7 with a 250w shop lamp. I have replaced that with a PAR38 3,000k LED fixture.

Skimmers neck is modded. I'm waiting on my new bubble plate, pinwheels, and reducers that should make it skim like hell.

Finally, I had to change the lighting fixture, for the "fish room"

DSC_0060-1.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

DSC_0061-1.jpg

i think you need more macro first before you add anything else.... hahhaa you got a friggin garden growing... ill bring the kegerator over.... friend just shut down his bar ill ask him if he has any left for ya....

i think you need more macro first before you add anything else.... hahhaa you got a friggin garden growing... ill bring the kegerator over.... friend just shut down his bar ill ask him if he has any left for ya....

Im actually on the hunt for gluten free beer. I've lost almost 50lbs and been sicker than hell for 6 months. Turns out Ive got celiac sprue disease. No more gluten for me. :mad:

Very pretty aquarium. I'm anxious to redo ours. And wow, a pregnant lady being OK with 3K+ on lights!? I was the complete opposite. It all had to go toward our baby or I threw a fit, lol.

I know! I've been really really lucky! I'm actually starting to get a little nervous. Every day that passes is another opportunity for her to tell me to back out. She hasn't even hinted at it, but I don't wanna take any chances. I want my lights! :lol: SORRY NO RETURNS BABE :cry::cry::lol::badgrin:

Very pretty aquarium. I'm anxious to redo ours. And wow, a pregnant lady being OK with 3K+ on lights!? I was the complete opposite. It all had to go toward our baby or I threw a fit, lol.

Back