No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

acan.jpg

thats looking sweet man ! did you change some rocks around since i came over to get the foxface?

Thanks guys.

Jess, I had one rock that was driving me nuts. I tried move it. It was zip tied to another rock...... Avalanche.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

My wife went out of town earlier this week and brought home some grand slams. A crazy chalice, short tentacle plate, cyphsetria, a danea, and a lot of zoa frags. She also got two crazy acans. I will post some pics tonight.

Same place the last round of frags came from. Its funny that she even went in the store. Most wives, not ALL, but MOST wives wouldn't do what she did. I guess she spent nearly two hours there picking everything out. She came home and surprised me. The funny thing is the chalice that she picked out is now my favorite coral in the tank. Its a center piece coral for sure. Its probably 6" across. Its deep purple with neon pink highlights and fades out to a blue steel edge. She done good!

Nice!!! i hear ya about the Wife part. Mines won't step foot into the LFS most of the time. She rather stay in the car LOL. Lets see some pics.

Hey Brett....Looks like she has great taste..You are very lucky...BTW..Thanks soo much for the Nori holder..If people only new how great they work,you could sell a bunch..At first the fish were a bit apprehencive,But once they figured it out,They pick at it all day!!And now no more wasted sheets getting stuck to the overflow box...Thanks again!!

Shane

Thanks everybody. Got some photos loading up in photobucket as we speak.

Shane, glad the algae holder works for ya man!

Back