No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looking good Brett! How bout a fts?:)

I havent dropped the FTS yet only because Im not satisfied with the rock lay out yet. I will post a pic once Im happy with it. Im also fighting a little bit of bubbles coming back through the return.

I had ordered a dolphin 8500 pump. It was out of stock and dolphin wasnt getting anymore in as they are replacing it with the "MAX 4" which uses less energy and is over 10500gph. They went ahead and sent me that for the same price. Its not even on the market yet.

For now, I have it throttled way back, but have plenty of extra power to add the chiller, reactors, and anything else inline I want.

Lets see here...

its a Super Amp Master "Dolphin worldf series" pump.
Emerson motor
1/3hp
115v
60Hz
1725 rpm
4.8 amps

Uses less energy when throttled back

I really don't have much to compare it too, but its more quiet and cooler to the touch than my reeflo hammerhead was. I am suprised how calm it feels to the touch. Not alot of vibration transfer. Infact I didn't even use any spa-flex.

Ive tested everything and my nitrates are now UNDETECTABLE so I will have a FTS up tonight!

Im also ready for frags too!

no t a gamer at all, just some one that says woot woot..

What kind of frags you looking for BRET??
I may have something for ya??

What kind of frags you looking for BRET??

Im going to keep SPS, zoa's and some LPS like chalice's, acans, favias, ect, ect....

As that I am looking for right now, anything really, tanks been fully cycled and its looking mighty empty :lol:

ok, here are some crappy pictolas!

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

Ive added some sweet fish!
My current livestock list is:

Fowerli tang (aka horseshoe tang or fowler tang)
Mystery wrasse
Mulitcolor angel
Midas blenny
Pearly jawfish
Tiny blue hippo tang
Orange spotted sand sifter goby

Nice room and setup. How do you deal with the light glare on the TV from the tank? any reaction from the fish with the bass from the sound system?

Great set-up Brett! Lemme know when you guys start killin' a half rack, I'll throw in some Crown for the occasion!!!

Take 'er 'ez bud

Nice room and setup. How do you deal with the light glare on the TV from the tank? any reaction from the fish with the bass from the sound system?

Thanks for the kind words. :)

The glare hasnt been an issue. Alot of the new TVs have a anti-glare type of lense over the screen. There already use to the thumping with two great danes wrestling all the time. ha ha ha:lol:

Great set-up Brett! Lemme know when you guys start killin' a half rack, I'll throw in some Crown for the occasion!!!

Take 'er 'ez bud

Thanks bro, Ill have you over for sure. We can do a "NGBMOTM Party" at my house.:badgrin:

Never gonna be member of the month

Thanks bro, Ill have you over for sure. We can do a "NGBMOTM Party" at my house.:badgrin:

Never gonna be member of the month

As if that's a bad thing...You know where you stand Brett, we got your back!

Back