Pacific east group order?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok thats one lets see if any others are interested :)
we can get more than 12 frags it gets just a little bit cheaper with more and they have some nice fish at times too :)

Last edited:
Hi there.

Just curious, what type of corals is everyone looking for? Assorted acros?

Best,
Ilham

I'm interested in two of the aquacultured frags for $20 each (Bubblegum Chalice and Orange Pavona Maldivensis). Let me know if the $40 gets you to the free shipping point.

Did I hear free shipping? I'd be interested if the shipping to me is free.Is that the way it works? This would be a first group buy for me, so be gentle now.:confused: TinMan

I could go in on 6 frags, if I can get dibs on 2 millipora and 2 montipora (if they pack em). Im in LFP, close to you.

All frags will be shipped to bothell and picked up there.

You can get individual corals or fish as well but the frags 12 for $99/ 24 for $198
is random choice _ see link at post #1

The cost per frag with a $10 box charge and figuring 9% tax and free shipping is about $9.90 per frag/ about $13.44 if no free shipping but I believe it will probably get that way please let me know how many frags and

"This package is a mix of hard coral frags, shipped unmounted, and are approximately 1.5 inches. Specific frags are not available in this package, this package might include corals such as Acropora, branching, encrusting, or plating Montipora, Stylophora, Pocillopora, and other hrad corals. Each package will have different frags--we have lots of frags available, but at the moment not a lot of any one specific type/species so we are offering this grab bag assortment at a great price."

Last edited:
Plan on it :) I will order some time ? This week !!! :) Just figuring out best shipping time and seeing if anyone else wants anything :)
Paul

hey plack leave some of it there. I am taking a trip to va and am passing through so you know i will stop there.:p

An update they are getting more fish and frags on thursday :) ( Maybe some of the ones one of you asked for especially and hopefully some linkias) So I will wait and place order until after they call me on thursday :)

Last edited:
Back