No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so your flow goes like...???

So the flow dumps from the tank into the skimmer tub...

drops down to the bottom tub and back to the tank with a percentage feeding into the fuge...

and dropping back into the skimmer tub? Zat what I'm seeing?

Just trying to get an idea of your flow Brett.

Also, can you give any detail on the bottom of the fuge feed pipe that acts to spray the detritus to keep the bottom clean? What size is you fuge tank?

Thanks Broski,
Greg P

I like the chair in the water room. I would sometimes just sit and marvel at the complexity found in having a Marine reef aquarium.
Great pictures! I am drooling over the achilles tang. Just gorgeous.

I like the chair in the water room. I would sometimes just sit and marvel at the complexity found in having a Marine reef aquarium.
Great

What you don't see is the left barrel in the pic is holding Vodka, and there is a table to the right of the chair with the dosing system & Visene (sp?) :)

YOU KNOW WHAT GREG! Its probably alot easier to understand if your over here with a half rack. Im actually pretty sure of it. Anytime you want to swing by you are more than welcome to.

So the flow dumps from the tank into the skimmer tub...

drops down to the bottom tub and back to the tank with a percentage feeding into the fuge...

and dropping back into the skimmer tub? Zat what I'm seeing?

Just trying to get an idea of your flow Brett.

Also, can you give any detail on the bottom of the fuge feed pipe that acts to spray the detritus to keep the bottom clean? What size is you fuge tank?

Thanks Broski,
Greg P

Great pictures! I am drooling over the achilles tang. Just gorgeous.

Actually, I was kinda tired, kinda drunk, and too lazy to carry that chair down to the garage. :lol:

What you don't see is the left barrel in the pic is holding Vodka, and there is a table to the right of the chair with the dosing system & Visene (sp?) :)

Danno, the next project is an inwall tap! Then we can have the NGBMOTM party! I don't have a childrens play room though, so if anyone happens to pass out with her pants down again its going to be a little different.... :lol:

Nice setup man! Lovin that room, what kinda wood floors are those? Very nice.

Thanks man, they are actually a type of wood only found in the rain forest, and of the tree only 3% of the wood can be used for flooring. So the company had to rape several hundred miles of wildlife to outfit my house.

Just kidding, IKEA flooring.

Thanks man, they are actually a type of wood only found in the rain forest, and of the tree only 3% of the wood can be used for flooring. So the company had to rape several hundred miles of wildlife to outfit my house.

Just kidding, IKEA flooring.

Lmao! Looks very nice either way.

Danno, the next project is an inwall tap! Then we can have the NGBMOTM party! I don't have a childrens play room though, so if anyone happens to pass out with her pants down again its going to be a little different.... :lol:

Ya, well saltybell and salmonslayer have to be watched too, wouldn't that be a sight! They could pass out, just hopefully with their pants ON!

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

thought I'd toss up a pic. I won the raffle at barrier and here's the ric rock.

Thanks a million barrier!

CSC_0666.jpg

CSC_0678.jpg

Ya, well saltybell and salmonslayer have to be watched too, wouldn't that be a sight! They could pass out, just hopefully with their pants ON!
NOTE TO SELF!
Don't EVER sleep over at Bret's, Tracy's, or Mike's

Beautiful Achilles Tang! Congrats on the raffle win!

I didn't know credit scores go that low though...

Back